• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Here's to hoping that maybe we'll get some Tekken news at Namco's event. Though it'd make more sense for it happen at EVO.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I'm undecided, though. I have 400 orbs, and I haven't been doing any Paralogues, Chain Challenges, or Chapters for the past MONTHS, meaning I could have 200 orbs just from that, just sitting there.

So with my 600 orbs, I'm really considering just splurging on this banner, as its the first in a while where all four units are ones I like. And Maribelle with her Dazzling Staff would be worth it!

But I'm still reaaaaaally holding out on a Saber banner. He really needs one, and I REALLY want him :'^(

Hoarding orbs is hard :'^((((((
Well we know almost all banners up to September. And there’s no saber in sight unfortunately. He likely isn’t coming back anytime soon, so if you really want to then go for this banner, plus you have all those other challenges you said to fall back on for more orbs if need be.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Small Brain: Using Trilemma to inflict TA on an enemy to bait him on Enemy Phase.

Big Brain: Using Trilemma before attacking the inflicted enemy for an easy kill on Player Phase.

Galaxy Brain: Using Trilemma because the staff and effects look fancy af.

D

Deleted member

>guy puts up Pokémon Sun vs Moon poll
>gets bombarded by trolls
>Sun: 2%
>Moon: 98%
>someone posts this
Tfw people have trash tastes.
You all disappoint me.

And I am not telling why.
I'm not sure why you had to say it out loud.
  1. It makes people curious (Or me, at least... I can't speak for everyone, but it's human nature so I'd expect people to react that way)
  2. You kinda come off as a cynical snob
  3. It has a very good chance of resulting in unneccesary drama
Not trying to attack you, but you really, really need to think before you post.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Because half the thread seems to block him due to his actions?
honestly idk why he's bothered by people blocking him

I'm pretty confident that at least SOME people have me blocked lol and I really don't care

if they went to the lengths to block you then they really aren't worth your time anyways :laugh::joyful:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Here's the 2D art of Voldo, since the trailer was taken down.

I'm betting either Astaroth or Cervantes is gonna be shown off next.
Astaroth would be cool next. All I want is Tira and I'll be happy.

honestly idk why he's bothered by people blocking him

I'm pretty confident that at least SOME people have me blocked lol and I really don't care

if they went to the lengths to block you then they really aren't worth your time anyways :laugh::joyful:
But Shiny needs to be liked by everyone.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Breh, who's ☆FSG☆ and how they has +1000 hours of Xenoblade 2 played?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Shiny... to be honest, it's better if you tell us why you're saying stuff like this so we can help you. Either way, what you're saying does come off as kind of snarky as a few others have said, so...
ayyyyy it's Yellow!!! I haven't seen you in a while!! Where have you been?? :laugh:

What team did you pick for the Splatfest? Squids or Octopi?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Astaroth would be cool next. All I want is Tira and I'll be happy.

Well Zasalamel and Talim are in. And both of those characters were after SC1, where this semi-reboot takes place.

And Tira, like the former two was in the top 10 for that character poll a few years back.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
ayyyyy it's Yellow!!! I haven't seen you in a while!! Where have you been?? :laugh:

What team did you pick for the Splatfest? Squids or Octopi?
I've sort of been around on here: Smashboards being slow has just decreased my activity a bit, so...

To be honest, I haven't actually picked a team yet nor do I know if it's still possible to do so: I'm usually pretty inactive from Splatoon 2 as is. As for team... well, the obvious choice would be Octopi, but eh...

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
July seems to be the Nintenzone Birthday month, huh?

Well, my Birthday today has been pretty great thus far. One of my gifts was the SNES Classic Edition, which was very surprising since those things are out of stock everywhere around.

Can't wait to play the classic Star Fox and Star Fox 2!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Well, my Birthday today has been pretty great thus far. One of my gifts was the SNES Classic Edition, which was very surprising since those things are out of stock everywhere around.

Happy Birthday then dude.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325

Whaaaaaat? It's your Birthday??

Happy Birthday!! Have all the cake in the world!! You're pretty cool, and I hope your Birthday was just as cool!

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

Happy b-day, Alpha :)

D

Deleted member

Ayy, happy birthday dude!
Nice to hear you're having a good time so far.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Tfw people have trash tastes.

I'm not sure why you had to say it out loud.
  1. It makes people curious (Or me, at least... I can't speak for everyone, but it's human nature so I'd expect people to react that way)
  2. You kinda come off as a cynical snob
  3. It has a very good chance of resulting in unneccesary drama
Not trying to attack you, but you really, really need to think before you post.
What the **** are you talking about? I just thought it was funny. >>

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I managed to accumulate 16 more orbs with the help of the higher difficulties in the story chapters, the missions associated with them, and some grinding in the Training Tower, so I got another 20 orbs to have another go at summoning a better nature Flying Olivia. Good news, it all payed off! I got another Flying Olivia right when my orb count ran dry (another fun fact: I pulled this new Flying Olivia in the same session I pulled her normal counterpart), and she got a much better nature: +Def -Res. It's basically a neutral nature, but I'll take this one over the +Def -Spd one I pulled earlier.

I finished grinding up my Flying Olivia and gave her all the skills she needs too!

This build allows her to work in any team, but I could also swap her C-skill with Goad Fliers if I want to use her in a Flier Emblem team. At the moment, with Flying Olivia and PA!Azura in my army, I could now try to go for an Infernal solo with a single unit as long as I have the right investment (along with a third Dancer, but that's already good with my normal Azura).

I also learned that Olivia has Chill Speed as one of her base skills. That's a pretty good skill, and I realized that it would be very beneficial for one of my units I've been using a lot lately: particularly, my Summer Takumi! Thus, I decided to use the Flying Olivia I pulled prior as skill fodder for my Summer Takumi to give him Chill Speed:

Now we're talking! With Chill Speed and Flier Buffs, he now has a better shot at doubling most units he comes across!

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Whelp next day has started, and the trade caravan is still here but probably not for longer, so i decided better to trade now then never, lucky yellow is a good back up socializer, uni has 3 more points than hiim leading to an 18% bonus, but yellows 13% bonus is still respectable enough

interesting what we traded mostly was freaking furniture. we had a buncha crappy furniture we had installed around that wasn't doing much for us, some awful others just straight up shoddy. they weren't worth much but hey we were gonna get the useful materials back for them so we sold them for what we could

View attachment 153712
oh crap, we got angry angry beavers, this little ******** have an insane hunger rate that if they don't eat a tree every half hour they go malnurished, meaning they can just cleave an area of wood :V

lucky...this whole place is just trees, literally, and even then the trees grow back so fast ya...still a nuisance but it doesn't evven matter where we live.

oh well back to trading
View attachment 153714
we traded for base supplies really, 258 steel 366 cloth, and a ton of components cause we always need more of those. sadly it cost a lot of money, our furniture we sold that was bad quality didn't even cut a thousand of it, and we had to use most of our reward to pay for it, rip

anyway trading done its time for beaver hunting
View attachment 153715
unlike regular beavers these guys don't pack a fight, they don't even retaliate so red just shot them up while yellow and lily cut them up. yellow in particular was especially brutal to these guys, he cleaved his longsword through several skulls causing massive trauma, or just straight up brain damage. he also tore out one beavers spine out of their body, destroyed their stomach, then dismembered the body! oh and then afterwards beat up on beaver up straight using his bare hands....i think yellow had some bad anger issues to get out against these beavers.
View attachment 153716
oh well, nuisance eliminated and were eating beaver tonight, can also make chair out of beaver....thought

anywho to be honest we didn't get....any....work....done, it was mostly spent getting the beavers back, and cooking with lily still fixing up the barn, though on the plus side since were getting some coolers up and running were gonna seperate the food storage, one to be a freezer and the other to be a warehouse, so we can keep food frozen and we don't have to freeze our ***** off trying to get something thats not food

View attachment 153719
oh, look at that, a mood drone is passing by to increase all guys mood, congratulations ya lucky ******** :V

anyway moving on from there also got ideas to build a fermenting cellar for the bear we'll be growing along with an armory and building defenses, i built some nice walls on the right side of our place but the left were perfectly open, should go on around to fix that

besides that...nothing, pretty lax labor day, just eventful which is nice for these logs lol
View attachment 153720
oh look at that! yellow tamed a cobra, the first of the several tortoises and few snakes we've tried to tame here and we finally got success 2 seasons in, they are hard after all :V shes not owned by anyone yet, but it is up to possibility to someone whos good with animals, but either way this female snake is here to stay with us, welcome to our new family member family bucko the female snake~
View attachment 153721
oh and look at that, the raiding party has finally returned, and we fully healed on the trip too good as new, no scars and the only pernament damage is that uni lost a rib, were all good here~

soon uni will prepare to take a trip to the settlement that wanted pigskin for some extra cash and to get some more trades going on, for now though we all rest~

****ing finally i was able to post this, smashboards been so much on fire it was starting to get near impossible :V
So, Yellow became the Snake Tamer.

I wanted to tame a Snake though. :v

Also,, turtles, huh. Will these ones get a thrust for human blood as well, only to die in vain, like all the other blood thrusty turtles :v

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Happy Birthday AlphaSSB AlphaSSB

When the time comes, don't hesitate. :ultwolf:

yay I know my Star Fox lore :)

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Happy birthday Alpha~

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Ten hours into Octopath Traveler, and I've got all of the playable characters (unless there's a secret ninth one). Not sure which team configuration I'll go with, though seeing as I started with Tressa, Therion seems like he won't be necessary most of the time given that their field actions overlap.

I'm thinking about going with Cyrus, Ophilia, and Primrose so that I cover all of the elements, but then that leaves me with a team of mages and a little girl. At least Tressa's parents give (or rather, sell) great gear that lets you regenerate 100 HP or 6 SP per turn.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Star Fox lore pop quiz.

What is Falco's canon reason for leaving the team before Star Fox Adventure?

And what is Falco and Katt's relationship?
Uhh wasn't he disgruntled about being on the team and wanting to leave?

I think there was a hinted romantic relationship between the two.

D

Deleted member

Reminder I am not taking a hiatus, but I am going to be less active.

Oh well have a happy and great birthday! I am really glad it is going out great!

Here is a Top 15 Wolf combos video if you are into that stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Wario Bros. Wario Bros. and @vaanrose I think the first level of Pizza Tower is playable.

Though I don't know if you have to join the discord or not.
Nice! I'll take a look at their Discord.

And I'm happy my Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Kickstarter goodies arrived in the mail today. It's all pretty!

And happeh berfdai AlphaSSB AlphaSSB ! :D

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Ten hours into Octopath Traveler, and I've got all of the playable characters (unless there's a secret ninth one). Not sure which team configuration I'll go with, though seeing as I started with Tressa, Therion seems like he won't be necessary most of the time given that their field actions overlap.

I'm thinking about going with Cyrus, Ophilia, and Primrose so that I cover all of the elements, but then that leaves me with a team of mages and a little girl. At least Tressa's parents give (or rather, sell) great gear that lets you regenerate 100 HP or 6 SP per turn.
Honestly Olberic is a necessity. He hits everything hard.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871

Happy Birthday Alpha! Glad to see that it's been good so far.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Honestly Olberic is a necessity. He hits everything hard.
Yeah, I might go with Olberic instead of Primrose. Ophilia and Primrose have the same field action, and while Primrose can theoretically have anyone follow her regardless of what level she's at, Ophilia can heal the entire party at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom