• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
These Gateway not found errors on Smashboards remind me of the good ol' days of Smash 4 Speculation where there would be a Ddos every other day. :awesome:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I've now finished Disc 1 of Final Fantasy IX. As for how I feel about the game so far, I'm quite enjoying it. The battle system has been pretty fun so far, although I'm not sure how to feel about Trances just yet, especially compared to Limit Breaks and Overdrives.

The story has been pretty interesting so far as well. I don't really have a lot to specifically say about it at the moment, but I've enjoyed the plot events that have happened so far. The characters are also pretty good as well, with my favorites so far being Zidane and Vivi. The soundtrack is also great, but it's a Final Fantasy game, so you probably already knew that.

I'm interested to see what happens next in Disc 2.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Whelp next day has started, and the trade caravan is still here but probably not for longer, so i decided better to trade now then never, lucky yellow is a good back up socializer, uni has 3 more points than hiim leading to an 18% bonus, but yellows 13% bonus is still respectable enough

interesting what we traded mostly was freaking furniture. we had a buncha crappy furniture we had installed around that wasn't doing much for us, some awful others just straight up shoddy. they weren't worth much but hey we were gonna get the useful materials back for them so we sold them for what we could

Untitled1.png

oh crap, we got angry angry beavers, this little ******** have an insane hunger rate that if they don't eat a tree every half hour they go malnurished, meaning they can just cleave an area of wood :V

lucky...this whole place is just trees, literally, and even then the trees grow back so fast ya...still a nuisance but it doesn't evven matter where we live.

oh well back to trading
Untitled2.png

we traded for base supplies really, 258 steel 366 cloth, and a ton of components cause we always need more of those. sadly it cost a lot of money, our furniture we sold that was bad quality didn't even cut a thousand of it, and we had to use most of our reward to pay for it, rip

anyway trading done its time for beaver hunting
Untitled3.png

unlike regular beavers these guys don't pack a fight, they don't even retaliate so red just shot them up while yellow and lily cut them up. yellow in particular was especially brutal to these guys, he cleaved his longsword through several skulls causing massive trauma, or just straight up brain damage. he also tore out one beavers spine out of their body, destroyed their stomach, then dismembered the body! oh and then afterwards beat up on beaver up straight using his bare hands....i think yellow had some bad anger issues to get out against these beavers.
Untitled4.png

oh well, nuisance eliminated and were eating beaver tonight, can also make chair out of beaver....thought

anywho to be honest we didn't get....any....work....done, it was mostly spent getting the beavers back, and cooking with lily still fixing up the barn, though on the plus side since were getting some coolers up and running were gonna seperate the food storage, one to be a freezer and the other to be a warehouse, so we can keep food frozen and we don't have to freeze our asses off trying to get something thats not food

Untitled5.png

oh, look at that, a mood drone is passing by to increase all guys mood, congratulations ya lucky ******** :V

anyway moving on from there also got ideas to build a fermenting cellar for the bear we'll be growing along with an armory and building defenses, i built some nice walls on the right side of our place but the left were perfectly open, should go on around to fix that

besides that...nothing, pretty lax labor day, just eventful which is nice for these logs lol
Untitled6.png

oh look at that! yellow tamed a cobra, the first of the several tortoises and few snakes we've tried to tame here and we finally got success 2 seasons in, they are hard after all :V shes not owned by anyone yet, but it is up to possibility to someone whos good with animals, but either way this female snake is here to stay with us, welcome to our new family member family bucko the female snake~
Untitled7.png

oh and look at that, the raiding party has finally returned, and we fully healed on the trip too good as new, no scars and the only pernament damage is that uni lost a rib, were all good here~

soon uni will prepare to take a trip to the settlement that wanted pigskin for some extra cash and to get some more trades going on, for now though we all rest~

****ing finally i was able to post this, smashboards been so much on fire it was starting to get near impossible :V

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Yo!

Libra, Sumia, Maribelle and Walhart!

Oh and another Olivia I guess...

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Man, I can't believe they confirmed Feh for Smash Ultimate. Well if any FE hero deserved it, it was certainly them.

D

Deleted member

>New Awakening units
>Bonus Orbs
>Askr refines
>Arena changes that don't fix any of the issues
>Forging Bonds event
i sleep
>One(1) extra Joshua merge
vwauging8kyz.png

real ****

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im preeeeety sure Maribelle was drawn by Saito.

EDIT: Nope

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Here's the new FE: Heroes trailer featuring the new Awakening units.

Not much to say about the skills these units have. Sumia has Close Defense 3, and judging by that new skill Flying Olivia, I can imagine she'll be a tanky unit.

The trailer also gives us our first glimpse at Hrid, the eldest prince of Nifl who is also the older brother of Fjorm and Ylgr and the younger brother of Gunnthra.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Not a bad feh channel.

The banner is alright. I only really care for Libra and Oliva but its nice to have sumia.

Walhart is awesome though.

The feh promotions are fantastic and I love that we are getting some love on other tempest trials units.

New mode is strange but hey look at all those orbs!

Overall it was good but not insane.

D

Deleted member

I wish I could exchange all those other TT units for more Joshuas because ugh I need my husband as buff as he can get. IS I'm begging you to put him on a focus I'll whale so hard please

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
SUMIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

LOOK AT THAT GLORIOUS ENEMY PHASE KIT.

AND A TOBIN MERGE.

AND MORE CHANCES TO GET MINERVA.

And Maribelle, Libra, and Walhart are great too.

All in all, it was good.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
My full thoughts on this Feh channel:

I'm mostly looking forward to pulling the new Olivia. She's one of my favorites from Awakening, and she looks quite solid from the get-go: I mean, a dancer with Performing Azura's same niche but a flying unit wielding a sword? Yes please! My Flier Emblem team will benefit from a unit like that!

Kinda wish Gangrel or Aversa were the GHB units instead (the former because he is one of my favorite FE villains, while the latter would help bring more flying mages to the game), but hey, at least Walhart's addition means we have another axe cavalier, something Heroes doesn't have a lot of. I can imagine his weapon will have a built-in Distant Counter just like how it functioned in Awakening, so that could be something to look forward.

I'm glad they're allowing us to get more copies of those old Tempest Trial units. More Joshuas and Black Knights is a good thing!

Can't say much the new Arena tier since I'm probably not likely to achieve it, and the new Support mode looks nice, but not something to really look forward to at the moment.

We also get our first glimpse at Hrid:

He looks bulkier than I imagined he'd look like. Still, he looks cool (cool as ice! *ba dum tssss*). Now I just wonder if he really has Ephraim's personality or not.

Guess I still have to wait on Conrad in Fire Emblem Heroes...

Last edited:

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
I'm surprised it took them this long to add Sumia, considering she's the """""Canon""""" (Massive Airquotes) mother to Lucina.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Ok but can we talk about how damn disappointing Libra's skillset is?
Yeah, he's probably the one unit from this banner that will be demoted to a 4-star once the banner ends.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think I found the next Funko I'm gonna get

"Dark Springtrap". Springtrap is my second favorite animatronic,

That or

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Stats of the new Heroes
Olivia and Sumia have some solid Defense and Resistance stats for a flier. They're comparable to Tana. Give them Fortify Flier buffs + Close Defense/Steady Stance/Olivia's first skill and they can make a good enemy phase tank for a Flier Emblem team.

Walhart also has Chill Defense as one of his base skills! Yep, good stuff! He also Gran's Shield and Luna as well. The datamine also revealed what Walhart's weapon does:

"Grants Def+3. If the number of foes within 2 spaces (excluding target) ≥ the number of allies within 2 spaces (excluding unit), grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 during combat."

No built in Distant Counter? I'm surprised considering that's what his weapon did in the game he comes from.

The datamine also revealed Hrid's full art:

Well, he certainly is a pretty boy if you are to remove the dirt from his clothes and the bruises on his face. He's got a nifty sword too. I'm already liking him a lot from his design alone. I really hope he's our next red Legendary Hero!

Last edited:

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
OH MY GOSH! WALHART YOOOO.

He was legit one of my favorites from Awakening. He wasn't exactly unique but his few supports and scenes were among the few memorable ones for me. I have a soft spot for the conquering empire trope in fantasy stories, and this guy hit that note for me well enough.

Not to mention the art is just... perfection. In fact... all of their art is pretty damn good this time around.

The best part is that none of them actually interest me as characters, especially another damn Olivia. That means the only one I want is the one we get without spending orbs. **** yes. Which means I can save up during this time. Which I desperately need, because I can't get Cordelia for the life of me. Got a second Noire and an Azura trying to snipe for her at this point. All of this means I haven't even attempted for Camilla yet, but they've given us a lot of time to do that thankfully so it is fine.

Everything else from the Feh Channel was just kinda eh aside from all the orb promotion stuff. Even with the Tempest Trials+, while I think objectively is really rad, but personally this last TT just left me wanting a new unit, so getting even more of the same is ever so slightly a let down.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The datamine also revealed Hrid's full art:

Well, he certainly is a pretty boy if you are to remove the dirt from his clothes and the bruises on his face. He's got a nifty sword too. I'm already liking him a lot from his design alone. I really hope he's our next red Legendary Hero!
We need to see his damaged art; for science

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Can we talk about how much AKIRA has improved as an artist? Just compare his old artwork of Olivia with the new Olivia!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I probably should have waited, but I saw it on eBay in New condition for half the amount of money people on Amazon were asking so I bought it

Dark Springtrap looks great

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh yeah Askr refines are finally a thing.

They are ok, but nothing crazy. Might help a little though.

Maribelle is also pretty strong, damn. She might give elise a run for her money. I hope to pull two of her as I need that dazzling staff.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Can we talk about how much AKIRA has improved as an artist? Just compare his old artwork of Olivia with the new Olivia!
What is the point of baggy pants...

If they don't even cover your thighs and crotch?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Olivia's pants remind me of Rex's lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom