• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Androobie

Banned via Warnings
Got a Minecraft theory for y’all.

The End (named for being at the end of the star system) is a gas giant not visible from the surface of the Overworld. It has a dense atmosphere that is purple at the top layer and unknown colors (possibly also purple) below the top layer. An ancient whale-like species used to inhabit the planet, and has since been extinct, but the hollow bones and cartilage have floated up due to their lightness, and even joined together to create island-like structures. Parasites that lived on or in the whales split off into two distinct species, one now infecting the endermen (the endermites) which appears to be going extinct, and the other which has developed a strong shell (the shulkers) and lives in little nests on top of the islands, using its unfertilized levitating eggs to its advantage. The dragon which resides in the central island may be linked to the mass extinction of the whale-like creatures.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Finished watching the first episode of Captain N: The Game Master, as I was curious what it was about.

To be honest, while cheesy and really dated, I was expecting a total cringe-fest but I'm glad that wasn't the case and actually quite enjoyable. MAYBE I'll watch the second episode, but definitely not the entire series.

Simon Belmont is totally my fave character (Captain N Simon for Smash!) :V
Everyone should at least try watching Captain N.

I have a harder time maintaining direct eye and ear contact but it's a blessing all the same. Basically the equivalent of fanfiction, except instead of being edgy it's a DiC production with all that implies.

And I should totally write something about King Hippo and an Eggplant Wizard being awkward roomates. One eats several hundred pounds worth of pineapples and insists on keeping a manhole cover and several rolls of duct tape in the living room, the other stalks the street and murders random people in dark alleyways in order to steal and consume their souls. They're struggling to pay rent.

Dr. Wily borrows the shower.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Sonic Forces me to use ReShade to give the game a comic book/Borderlands aesthetic.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
You should go with Alfyn cause I don’t see anyone choosing him, but ultimately it’s your choice.
I decided to go with Theorian, but Alfyn was actually my second choice, so I'll probably do his next.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
My teeth hurt.
You should see a dentist ASAP bruh.

As someone who dealt with a toothache myself, that's one of the most painful experiences anyone could face.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I decided to go with Theorian, but Alfyn was actually my second choice, so I'll probably do his next.
Well you get every character and can play through all their stories in one play through so you don’t have to.

You should see a dentist ASAP bruh.

As someone who dealt with a toothache myself, that's one of the most painful experiences anyone could face.
My teeth hurt after going to the dentist 7 hours ago.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Not all fanfiction is edgy...

*looks at my WIP Splatoon fanfic*

****ing ****
Excluding the shipfics that I specifically make a point to avoid most of the time, fanfic is like 70/30 edgy to crackfic (I.E. the polar opposite).

But that response LOL

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Nah bro, Earaches are MUCH worse.
They do huh?

Well I can't imagine anything worse than what I went through 3 and a half years ago with the toothache I had. Stuff of nightmares I tell you.
My teeth hurt after going to the dentist 7 hours ago.
Oh it's prob because of the tools they used. Like when they did tooth fillings for me, my teeth would hurt like hell for a while.

If it's not then i'm not really sure. Make sure to let em' know if it still hurts.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
*Swamp goes to the store to buy ARMS.*
*Swamp got there on his LEGS.*

then again katt is also the type of girl who would find writing a lovers name and a sweetheart in your own blood cute, so i'm probably not the go to person on my definitions :V
6c8.gif

Still heart you but low hanging fruit and all.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
They do huh?

Well I can't imagine anything worse than what I went through 3 and a half years ago with the toothache I had. Stuff of nightmares I tell you.

Oh it's prob because of the tools they used. Like when they did tooth fillings for me, my teeth would hurt like hell for a while.

If it's not then i'm not really sure. Make sure to let em' know if it still hurts.
She went ham on my teeth with the pick thing

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
She went ham on my teeth with the pick thing
Yeah the dentist does that sometimes.

The worst part is when they use the needle thing to de-sensitize an area in your mouth and it feels like it's piercing inside of you lol. It's always the aftermath of the dentist that hurts the most lol.

Ever since the stupid decisions I made for my health as a teenager, i've sworn off soda and really cut down on my sugar intake to never have to go through what I did back then.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

All fanfic is either edge pumped up to 11 or lewd shipping there is no inbetween

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Hah!

The turth has come your all just as pathetic as me!!!

All of you weebs wrote fanfics too!!

Though I might be the only one pathetic brave enough to have published them. :v

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
You should go with Alfyn cause I don’t see anyone choosing him, but ultimately it’s your choice.
Go with Alfyn if you need somebody that can give out emergency heals.

He saved my teammates a lot when I was playing the demo.

And no wonder why Therion's VA sounds familiar:
Chris Niosi is a Youtuber that I subbed 4 years ago when he made those Did You Know Voice Acting video series. And yeah I know he already dubs in many animes and games but still intersting nonetheless.

And Accel Art made another World Cup artwork that I think it looks great

I don't remember the FIFA World Cup trophy has eyes lol.

I gotta say, match wise this World Cup is pretty good. Result wise, definitely the worst in my opinion. The best for me still goes to 2014 World Cup.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
IMG_20180716_224846114_HDR.jpg

I might be sick of troubleshooting the robot's power supply.

Possibly.

"Here in Kentucky, we pride ourselves in two things: Horse racing and pristine, top-of-the-line tap water that you'll find nowhere else."
You say that like it's wrong.
avi_thirsty.png

Outside of Louisville it is, but I digress.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Speaking of fanfiction, I've given it a go before but I've never published anything. I'm trying to hone my writing skills to make whatever fanfic I publish in the future 1.) actually have decent writing (and I need to work on this), 2.) respect the canon (I thankfully respect the canon already, including ships), and 3.) have a good tone balance (I like writing drama but I don't want to go overboard with the edge. I'm still doing my best to find a balance there.)

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Hah!

The turth has come your all just as pathetic as me!!!

All of you weebs wrote fanfics too!!

Though I might be the only one pathetic brave enough to have published them. :v
Honey I ain't scared of the truth, I've advertised mine here before.

Including when I deliberately was running with a really intensely inadvisable concept.

I guarantee you I'm the only person here to write a fic involving Inkling tackling Pit against a rack of seasonal Christmas decorations for a makeout session just because I could.

Luig

Confused
One of my favorite fanfics is the Super Smash Bros Mission from God one. It's obviously a trollfic, but I remember reading it with my friends one night, and it was pretty uh, special. And it certainly is a.... special trollfic.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I've kinda done fanfiction in a VS debating sense, but those days are behind me.

Now I just get straight to the point about why Superman beats Kaka Carrot Cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom