• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Final Bout's soundtrack is the best thing about it.

As someone who actually owned it, it's really clunky; the characters are stiff and the game takes, like, a full second to react to your inputs. It's sort of fun once you figure out how to control the characters, but even that's pretty generous.

Every character has a theme, even the variants (there are 5 Different Gokus, not including Vegito, all of them have an individual theme.

Goku Theme
Super Saiyan Goku Theme
Super Saiyan GT Goku Theme
Super Saiyan 4 Goku Theme (Hero of Heroes)

I think a few of the Goku Themes are deliberately similar, the ones that are completely different are Super Goku and SS4 Goku.

Gohan Theme
Gohan's Theme is really good in this game.
Vegeta Theme
Pan's Theme
Trunks' Theme
Future Trunks' Theme (Hikari no Willpower)
Vegito Theme

There's also the themes for Super GT Trunks, Frieza, Cell and Kid Buu, but at that point I'd just be posting the whole soundtrack. :laugh:

The title theme is easily the best song in the game.

Though I also enjoy the two ending themes "Kimi o Wasurenai" (I think it means "I won't forget you") and "Thank You".

That smug af Goku on the game cover never gets old lol.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Huh, I expected our next direct to be a smash one near the end of the month. I wonder if we will still get it or have to wait for April
Usually a Nindies means a proper Direct is on it's way in a matter of weeks. Or that's the pattern at least (last Summer and this January).

And I don't think the Smash Direct is happening til' the first or second week of April.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Literally the status quo with all the PS1 DBZ games were awesome sountracks in horrible games lol.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Literally the status quo with all the PS1 DBZ games were awesome sountracks in horrible games lol.
Then Budokai came out and it was an awesome soundtrack in a good game (it was an excellent Dragon Ball game, but only a decent Fighting Game).

Chrono.

Final Bout's soundtrack is the best thing about it.

As someone who actually owned it, it's really clunky; the characters are stiff and the game takes, like, a full second to react to your inputs. It's sort of fun once you figure out how to control the characters, but even that's pretty generous.

Every character has a theme, even the variants (there are 5 Different Gokus, not including Vegito, all of them have an individual theme.

Goku Theme
Super Saiyan Goku Theme
Super Saiyan GT Goku Theme
Super Saiyan 4 Goku Theme (Hero of Heroes)

I think a few of the Goku Themes are deliberately similar, the ones that are completely different are Super Goku and SS4 Goku.

Gohan Theme
Gohan's Theme is really good in this game.
Vegeta Theme
Pan's Theme
Trunks' Theme
Future Trunks' Theme (Hikari no Willpower)
Vegito Theme

There's also the themes for Super GT Trunks, Frieza, Cell and Kid Buu, but at that point I'd just be posting the whole soundtrack. :laugh:

The title theme is easily the best song in the game.

Though I also enjoy the two ending themes "Kimi o Wasurenai" (I think it means "I won't forget you") and "Thank You".
Okay I need to listen to the rest but The Biggest Fight already got brownie points the second I heard Hironobu Kageyama.
Then Budokai came out and it was an awesome soundtrack in a good game (it was an excellent Dragon Ball game, but only a decent Fighting Game).
Most of which was plagiarized.

Imma still listen tho.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Okay I need to listen to the rest but The Biggest Fight already got brownie points the second I heard Hironobu Kageyama.
Hironobu Kageyama did all three vocal songs for Final Bout (I would count Hero of Heroes as a vocal song, but you can barely hear the singer).

Imma still listen tho.
Curse Kenji Yamamoto's excellent taste in music! Curse it!

The Budokai series (1-3, Burst Limit and Infinite World) is still collectively one of my favourite video game soundtracks, even knowing that a lot of it is plagiarized from other songs.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Yeah Budokai was lit. As with Budokai Tenkaichi. I sorta stopped playing DBZ games after BT3 because they got dull for me. Fighter Z looks interesting though.

Imma still listen tho.
I like to think of Budokai's OST as awesome remixes rather than plagiarism lol.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I like how that one has the lyrics typed out like "Ggggggg Tttttttttt"
Same here. Needless yet also a useful lyric

I don’t usually watch game theory but this actually makes a lot of sense and would have made the frozen world pretty cool.
Both theories on Frozen were really good
this is actually kinda catchy although it shouldn't be anywhere DB.

Dan Dan Kokoro Hikareteku ****s all over it any day.
Your whole comment is completely right

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I still see the Budokai soundtrack as a tribute to Stratovarius and other bands :denzel:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So that new star vs episode reveals that star is likely:
bisexual. Kind of surprising but an interesting choice especially for a Disney show.

Chrono.

bisexual. Kind of surprising but an interesting choice especially for a Disney show.
They've been cool about this lately. If i remember right, a main character in one of their live action shows was gay.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

*goes to the subreddit to find some hints and recaps*
*everyone is pissed at Star*

lol what did she do?... this time.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
*goes to the subreddit to find some hints and recaps*
*everyone is pissed at Star*

lol what did she do?... this time.
That’s more so because:
She’s acting like a bad girlfriend to Tom by not confronting any feels she has with him and Marco and trying to ignore things unto they work themselves out.

MainJPW

M.T.A
I still remember watching the trailer on Atari’s website at the time the game originally released. I was ready as **** to play as Gohan and Kuririn.

Awesome remixes made without consent for profit. :laugh:
“Video game themes that sound familiar” just released its latest video and Budokai 3’s “Greatest Tactics in the Universe” (rips off “Warped”) theme ended up on there. I believe this is the first time that a Budokai track has ended up on there.

Despite the soundtracks being plagiarism I just can’t help but still enjoy them. I literally grew up with that music.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
They've been cool about this lately. If i remember right, a main character in one of their live action shows was gay.
Andi Mack is that show, and the character is named Cyrus. Started marathoning the show, and it’s really great (honestly seems too good to be a Disney Channel show)

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

How could they **** bruno up so bad? He even has a superbane in attack, and super boon in speed and res.

Palla has an attack super boon, def super bane.

Marissa has a def super boon and res super bane I believe.

Veronice has def and hp super bane and I believe res super boon.

Ivander

Smash Legend

How could they **** bruno up so bad? He even has a superbane in attack, and super boon in speed and res.
Bruno is strange for unit stats. Compared to other healers, he's made to be a tanky healer. Heck, he's the staff user with the highest DEF. He has decent ATK, has a SPD stat comparable to Genny, Lachesis, Lissa, Wrys, etc and his RES does not help.

The thing about his stats is that he looks like he was made to be an Enemy Phase unit, especially with Close Counter. With a build like that, he could tank Physical units with his Defense, then hit them back. He can make good use of a build using Absorb+, Close Counter and Quick Riposte. Which.....it's not a bad idea for a build and an interesting niche for a healer. It's just more that his skills don't exactly compliment them and he would certainly need alot of investment.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
On the final edition of "Guess The Waifu":

20190319_005646.jpg

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Wait what the hell I haven't kept up with this show for a year or two but isn't Tom supposed to be the abusive boyfriend?
It has been a while since I last watched Star vs. so I don't remember all the details but Star and Tom got back together after he started getting better with his anger issues.
I guess I need to catch up with Star vs. because the last thing I remember was Eclipsa escaping after Star gave her the wand back.

EDIT:
I want every person giving **** for Star being bi to shut the hell up, she was a bisexual icon since day 1 you stupid idiots

EDIT 2:
You know, this whole Star thing is making me remember I never really gave Heroes any credit for making their main character bisexual. Well, Heroes didn't really have a MC nut as far as it goes, Claire was the one who appeared in the most episodes out of the entire series.
But I mean, ****, when did that come out again? Season 4 is from 2010 and yet you still have current shows that are afraid to do even less than that.
I guess I need to appreciate the good things Heroes did more often though, because it sure becomes a trainwreck in terms of writing but there's a lot of good stuff even in later seasons. And Claire was always a character I liked, so much so that I named my main OC after her. Or maybe I just really like that name, who knows.

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Wait what the hell I haven't kept up with this show for a year or two but isn't Tom supposed to be the abusive boyfriend?
I wouldn’t call Tom abusive per day. He had anger problems but he was physically abusive. But the last 2 seasons built up Tom more as he makes an effort to change and he even becomes pretty good buds with Marco.

Which eventually leads to him and star being back together.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The answer is Koffing:109:

This is the first Mythra I have done in two weeks and I wanted to do something special to fill the last page of my notebook, however being ambitious backfired and I kept screwing up until I felt like someone was playing banjo with my arm tendons forcing me to stop.

Real Late Night Sad Hours Pt. 3 begins:110:
Wait did I miss your drawing of Rei??

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

First real look at toy story 4.

Looks like no peep is really at the antique shop.

Definitely seems to be about what it means to be a toy and their purpose in life.

I wonder if woody leaves and stays with bo at the fair in the end.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

First real look at toy story 4.

Looks like no peep is really at the antique shop.

Definitely seems to be about what it means to be a toy and their purpose in life.

I wonder if woody leaves and stays with bo at the fair in the end.
Honestly I still don’t even understand why they needed to make a 4th one.

D

Deleted member

The Fantastic Four are going to completely return home tomorrow.

I have plans for tomorrow on this site related to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom