• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

I'm good with zero guests from movies cause we already got all the more interesting ones out of the way (except for Pennywise and I guess Myers.)

Comic or gaming guests on the other hand.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I'm good with zero guests from movies cause we already got all the more interesting ones out of the way (except for Pennywise and I guess Myers.)

>Implying Ash Williams, played by the God known as Bruce Campbell isn't an interesting pick

D

Deleted member

I'm kind of conflicted over guest characters because on one hand I do want to see more characters from well, MK. But on the other Netherrealm has done guest characters better than anyone else since MKX.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I want Chuckie.

To be perfectly honest, the guest characters are the only reason I'm interested in MK.

I just don't.... like the MK world much.

Ivander

Smash Legend
While the guest characters and the gameplay look cool(moreso the gameplay rather than the guts, glory and fatalities bit), I have no interest in MK whatsoever.

That aside, I have no problem with Scorpion or Sub-Zero in Smash. For which one I'd be interested in more between the two, moreso Sub-Zero than Scorpion. But that's mostly because I want an Ice-based Fighter.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
someone summarize the mk stuff for me, i had a job and a nice police officer interaction

D

Deleted member

I want Chuckie.

To be perfectly honest, the guest characters are the only reason I'm interested in MK.

I just don't.... like the MK world much.
They should just make a horror movie fighting game already. Especially since I don't think they actually fit in with the rest of the MK cast, at least when the MK characters are in injustice they're made to look more comic book-esque and over the top. But they do have solid movesets.

I know there's a pretty solid fan made one out there, but I forgot what it's called.

someone summarize the mk stuff for me, i had a job and a nice police officer interaction
What do you want summarized? I know all of the characters seen so far. The characters revealed in gameplay were Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Baraka, Sonya, Skarlet, and a new time bending character named Geras. Characters shown in cutscene were Kronika(the bald woman in the reveal trailer from the game awards), Cassie, Liu Kang, Kung Lao, and Kitana. Kano and Johnny Cage were seen in the background. Rain and Jade were listed as MK11 main's from some people playing. And finally Kabal was revealed for a split second during presentation. More from him and maybe some others on the 30th.

Also, this got leaked, I just found out about it right now. But apparently, a known top tournament player and play tester leaked a few characters ahead of time and as a result his invitation was rejected.
On top of leaking Kabal ahead of time, Jax, Shang Tsung, and Noob Saibot are in.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Also, this got leaked, I just found out about it right now. But apparently, a known top tournament player and play tester leaked a few characters ahead of time and as a result his invitation was rejected.
On top of leaking Kabal ahead of time, Jax, Shang Tsung, and Noob Saibot are in.
That's like getting kicked out of Smash Invitational because you said :ultpit: or :ultlucario: was in the game. They're not super popular, but they're mainstays.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Meyers and penny wise are on my want list.

Also what if

Link or killager. Could you imagine?

Or maybe bayonnetta could fit

Chrono.

That's like getting kicked out of Smash Invitational because you said :ultpit: or :ultlucario: was in the game. They're not super popular, but they're mainstays.
That doesn't matter, you just don't leak **** if you're a professional. Doubly so if you were a beta tester, that's a good way to get blacklisted.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
That doesn't matter, you just don't leak **** if you're a professional. Doubly so if you were a beta tester, that's a good way to get blacklisted.
I'm not arguing he shouldn't be banned, I'm arguing those are pretty no **** characters and anticlimactic. :drshrug: He either thought it was worth it or he's dumb.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Cassie is definitely in. She's in the behind the scenes stuff which I missed.
Thank goodness
While the guest characters and the gameplay look cool(moreso the gameplay rather than the guts, glory and fatalities bit), I have no interest in MK whatsoever.

That aside, I have no problem with Scorpion or Sub-Zero in Smash. For which one I'd be interested in more between the two, moreso Sub-Zero than Scorpion. But that's mostly because I want an Ice-based Fighter.
Uh...you forget about :ulticeclimbers:...they have ice
They should just make a horror movie fighting game already. Especially since I don't think they actually fit in with the rest of the MK cast, at least when the MK characters are in injustice they're made to look more comic book-esque and over the top. But they do have solid movesets.

I know there's a pretty solid fan made one out there, but I forgot what it's called.

What do you want summarized? I know all of the characters seen so far. The characters revealed in gameplay were Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Baraka, Sonya, Skarlet, and a new time bending character named Geras. Characters shown in cutscene were Kronika(the bald woman in the reveal trailer from the game awards), Cassie, Liu Kang, Kung Lao, and Kitana. Kano and Johnny Cage were seen in the background. Rain and Jade were listed as MK11 main's from some people playing. And finally Kabal was revealed for a split second during presentation. More from him and maybe some others on the 30th.

All this and Sonya Blade is being played by Ronda Rousey
Atleast it wasn’t a Nintendo game...cause the Nintenjas would’ve come after that person’s beta ***

Chrono.

I'm not arguing he shouldn't be banned, I'm arguing those are pretty no **** characters and anticlimactic. :drshrug: He either thought it was worth it or he's dumb.
They really weren't though, MK switches rosters around like candy.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
They really weren't though, MK switches rosters around like candy.
if all else fails: copy smash ultimate's gimmick

after all, it's the new phase of "the dark souls of" articles

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I found a really interesting video. It's about Tom DuBois. An artist who worked on many of the Konami games from the NES and SNES/Genesis eras.

EDIT: Forgot to add in the vid.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Well no one dies in Smash. Hence why it's so surprising to see some of those characters. Especially with such a roster of 25(might be a place holder amount like in MKX, but still) and how requested characters didn't make it into X.

Shang Tsung was treated pretty badly in MK9, was dead. And Noob's fate was pretty ambiguous and he should've been in MKX since he had some very notable ties to a good amount of the main characters in that.

So if anything it's more like worrying about characters like Mewtwo and Wolf returning. To be honest, they should just always include all of the ninjas at least.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

dude have you played the story mode at all
No one actually dies in either story modes though. Everyone minus the final boss makes it out pretty fine.

Then again, Baraka was murdered in MKX and here we are.(That's always the case with at least multiple characters though, Johnny Cage for instance died so many times in the original timeline. LMAO) So anything goes really. I'm optimistic we'll get a good roster. But MK rosters switch around all the time is the thing.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
All the Smashers are just sent to the Shadow Realm by Galeem, yo. :ult4kids:

D

Deleted member

ok joke police i already got pulled over today i dont need to be prosecuted more
Hard to read intent on the internet, especially since people say more ridiculous stuff not as a joke. I figured you were joking though considering the giant meme that is the intro to world of light.

FalconFire93

Smash Lord
NNID
ZombieHunter93
3DS FC
0074-4291-3615
Switch FC
SW-5918-1380-7797
I was happy to see Baraka come back in MK11, he was one of my old mains from 9, so it will be great to play as him. :grin:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I know I shouldn't judge people based on their skill and all...

But some individuals online really should have the decency to learn what an up B is. It's just sad that whenever I throw one of those people of the stage they get gimped at a low percentage and don't try to recover at all. I assume those players are little kids because no way that pressing up on the control stick in addition to the special button is hard for someone past the age of ten.

It just hurts my eyes, y'know?

Chrono.

PETA just did the most ridiculous ad I've ever seen and I can't even post it here because it would break community guidelines.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I know I shouldn't judge people based on their skill and all...

But some individuals online really should have the decency to learn what an up B is. It's just sad that whenever I throw one of those people of the stage they get gimped at a low percentage and don't try to recover at all. I assume those players are little kids because no way that pressing up on the control stick in addition to the special button is hard for someone past the age of ten.

It just hurts my eyes, y'know?
My worst enemy is misinputs because I do that **** all the time especially when I try to recover.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
PETA just did the most ridiculous ad I've ever seen and I can't even post it here because it would break community guidelines.

Is about go vegan for virility or something?

EDIT: Oh **** the dude with the carrot lmao.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
It's like what my college buddies would do when they were super drunk.

And then regret as soon as they were sober.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Now I’m pretty pissed.

I got xenoblade two for Christmas and hadn’t even open it yet. I’m leaving on a plane today and wanted to bring it. Only for me to find out someone has opened the case and taken the ****ing game and it’s missing now.

I shouldn’t have to go and buy another copy nor should I have to or ****ing switch games under lock and key.
Now that's the downside of buying a physical copy... people can take the game cartridge and you can lose then pretty easily...

That's good to hear. I've been wanting to play this for a fair while now but was unable due to not having a Steam account & gaming computer.

Hopefully Tembo the Badass Elephant isn't too far behind.
I know it's on Steam but if I'm being frank, here for a game like Giga Wrecker, it is better on the Switch in my opinion. So even if Steam version is the original one, and cheap, I will prefer the Switch version because it has extra content. Hope the price and be set at around 30$ or so.

Baraka dying and coming back next game is no surprise considering how that happens in literally every game to someone. LMAO
So MK 11 stream was pretty good, not sure why the collectors only has Xbox One and PS4 boxart. And if I remember correctly, they haven't announce Switch version being delayed right?
The trailer.

Kinda graphic at points.

That's Mortal Kombat for ya lol.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

I'm pretty sure the game that you're thinking of is called Terrordrome. It's a pretty solid MUGEN game, and it's got a bunch of horror movie villains, along with Ash Williams from the Evil Dead movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom