• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
*googles DigiBro*

Damn, Mango really got himself go.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Infamous anime youtuber. Known for liking lolis and such.
I vaguely remember digibro.

The last time I ever saw anything of his (at least two years ago), people in his comment section were accusing him of giving loli anime free passes and being super-critical of everything else.

Looks like those people were right on the money.
------------------------------
Regardless, I am currently scanning the two Daisy images I drew.

One is way better than the other.

D

Deleted member

A mercy kill if you ask me.

His career should've died last year when basically exposed himself as a whole *** lolicon.
I agree 100% but this is like arresting Al Capone for tax evasion, so I'll take it

D

Deleted member

I vaguely remember digibro.

The last time I ever saw anything of his (at least two years ago), people in his comment section were accusing him of giving loli anime free passes and being super-critical of everything else.

Looks like those people were right on the money.
------------------------------
Wasn't that hard since IIRC he was open about it for quite awhile. I don't remember the details on that though, so don't quote me on that. It's been awhile since I've even thought of him at all.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Wasn't that hard since IIRC he was open about it for quite awhile. I don't remember the details on that though, so don't quote me on that. It's been awhile since I've even thought of him at all.
Same. I can't even remember what the video I watched of his was about.

At the very least, it was back when he wasn't directly open about his tastes (but regular viewers apparently could see the pattern).

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
who even is digibro
Adding to what has already been stated here, he is an an anime Youtuber known for having a very egotistical nature with how he sees himself as an anime reviewer to the point of being very critical and rather pretentious.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Time to go hit the hay for now. I got 59 turns in for Chapter 2 right now and my army is on their way to go through the Mackily to get to Agusty lol

KMDP

Smash Legend
praline praline TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 Mythra Mythra

Finished the Daisy artwork.
Daisy1-Memory.JPG

I was reasonably close... except for the hair, eyes and collar.
Daisy2-Reference.JPG

I said one was better than the other and I meant it.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Nice job KMDP KMDP .

I also gotta figure out a good name for Episode 9 of my LP, and then I gotta figure out the best way to start separating the Quest RPG sprites. I also need to have the sprites of Quest Fantasy Challenge ripped at some point. >.< Though in this case, Were Hare is one of the usual monster mascots who didn't appear in there. Wyvern doesn't either. Though I think that was it. It's a weird game. Scarecrow looks more like a guy with some kind of weird knife, almost like a scythe(semi-fitting for an actual scarecrow, since they're farm-related). I mean, the rest of the sprite is crisp and clear.

D

Deleted member

WAIT WAIT WAIT.
I played Smash Ultimate, and after the update, my time increased by 70 hours.
What???

Chrono.

Saw a thread on ERA talking about really creepy moment in games where you wouldn't expect it.

Every time a topic like that goes up I always think about the sex doll/human trafficking side quest in a ****ing Digimon game of all things.

Basically, the whole thing is about a shady business man who sells VR sex dolls to young men. That's already a bit weird enough but the really bad part comes after.

As it turns out, this businessman basically traps the men's minds inside cyberspace, leaving them unconscious in the real world. After which, he takes their bodies and organs and sells them to the black market. The player meets one of the victims after dealing with the Digimon the businessman uses for his deeds (an Infermon) and he's trapped in the VR world with a bunch of girls.

The MC tries to reason with him and attempts to log him out, but he's completely delusional and believes the MC is pulling a prank on him. Back in the real world the MC just decides to call it a day and the game continues like normal. However, just before that, we get a scene with the boy alone and he attempts to log out.

He gets an error message telling him there's no body to log out into.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Saw a thread on ERA talking about really creepy moment in games where you wouldn't expect it.

Every time a topic like that goes up I always think about the sex doll/human trafficking side quest in a ****ing Digimon game of all things.

Basically, the whole thing is about a shady business man who sells VR sex dolls to young men. That's already a bit weird enough but the really bad part comes after.

As it turns out, this businessman basically traps the men's minds inside cyberspace, leaving them unconscious in the real world. After which, he takes their bodies and organs and sells them to the black market. The player meets one of the victims after dealing with the Digimon the businessman uses for his deeds (an Infermon) and he's trapped in the VR world with a bunch of girls.

The MC tries to reason with him and attempts to log him out, but he's completely delusional and believes the MC is pulling a prank on him. Back in the real world the MC just decides to call it a day and the game continues like normal. However, just before that, we get a scene with the boy alone and he attempts to log out.

That's some creepypasta territory right there, lol.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
praline praline TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 Mythra Mythra

Finished the Daisy artwork.
View attachment 193344
I was reasonably close... except for the hair, eyes and collar.
View attachment 193345
I said one was better than the other and I meant it.

May I say thicc again? :v

The second one is damn cool because booty ofc

Im gonna give a big yikes to that, chief
This kind of ****ed up writing is pretty cool ngl

KMDP

Smash Legend
May I say thicc again? :v

The second one is damn cool because booty ofc
You may say thicc again.

I'm quite proud of the second one.

That's some creepypasta territory right there, lol.
Im gonna give a big yikes to that, chief
This kind of ****ed up writing is pretty cool ngl
If people want to know what game that is, it's Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth.

The sequel (it's technically an interquel), Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory has a scene just as ****ed up.
To preface, the Player character in Hacker's Memory is a hacker who works at a net-café and takes odd jobs for clients (in the first game, you're a detective, the second game just has the same mission system under a different skin).

Basically, a bunch of students force a nerdy boy to take their exams for them, by exploiting a(n illegal) piece of tech that allows you to log into EDEN (basically, VR Internet) remotely, the idea is that nerd takes control of the bullies bodies and takes the tests for them while they goof off.

The bullies get cocky and give the nerd ****. Your superiors scan the mental data of the Nerd, and find vivid fantasies about doing something very bad to the bullies.

On the test day, the bullies allow the nerd control of their bodies, and the nerd causes them to all stand up, go to the roof of the school, and jump off.

Fortunately, your boss cut the signal before the Nerd could make them jump, but made everyone think they had to give the bullies a big wake up call.

Similar to black market thing of the last game, they point out that you can't go back to your body if there isn't a body to go back to (in this case, because it's dead).

Last edited:

Bestmand902

Smash Lord
Did you know that when your heart is pounding in your chest that just means that it's ready to hatch

Chrono.

I'm kinda skeptical on the whole gen 1 beta leak.

The story regarding it is super suspect.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I think I finally reached a point where I don't need a framework to draw a body; now I can see the shapes of every part on my head, feels good man.

Also feels good to draw a ****ing 2am while giving the new Dream Theater album a spin.

D

Deleted member

Hey excuse me literally what the ****

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
*See talk about Digibro*

Oh lord, what happened with him this time, I hope it ain't too-

*See that his twitter account got closed*

*See his video on JoJo Part 5*

*Already know alot of....concerning stuff about him beforehand*

b goku.gif

Well, that escalated quit quickly.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
*See talk about Digibro*

Oh lord, what happened with him this time, I hope it ain't too-

*See that his twitter account got closed*

*See his video on JoJo Part 5*

*Already know alot of....concerning stuff about him beforehand*

View attachment 193396

Well, that escalated quit quickly.
He also ranted about how his trash opinion being considered a boomer take means Jojo fans are like 12 to which one dude with a Kaiba avatar asked if that meant he jacked off to jojo fans. I have never seen yugioh but that sounds like a typical Kaiba reaction

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
He also ranted about how his trash opinion being considered a boomer take means Jojo fans are like 12 to which one dude with a Kaiba avatar asked if that meant he jacked off to jojo fans. I have never seen yugioh but that sounds like a typical Kaiba reaction
Man, I never want to end up with a ego as big as this.

Like, he just yelled at some drawning for 2 minutes, what kind of day he had to end up doing this and then posting it to the rest of the world?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
90359F73-58CC-404B-93C0-5C36E08598A6.png
AC1AA2CC-4701-4132-9095-20B643C16668.png

Nairo emotes + Stolen = Download that **** now

D

Deleted member

Oh my ****ing god the "bro" in digibro actually stands for brony this explains so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom