• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
Huh

Just noticed I'm listed on the Shantae support thread's support list despite the fact I never posted there (anyone from that forum: keep me on it as I totally do support her)
Umm, alright?

Actually, I would really appreciate, if anyone could rid that thread of @Connorb0t2 the Dreaded, thank you very much.

I bet you’ll appreciate me even more if you meet me in my room~
Yup, maybe, I should leave this place too.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Umm, alright?

Actually, I would really appreciate, if anyone could rid that thread of @Connorb0t2 the Dreaded, thank you very much.
Noticed him when browsing that thread. Yeah, he clearly doesn't belong there.

And if you're wondering why I haven't posted there yet, it simply hasn't crossed my mind. Haven't really tried dipping my toes into the whole support thread thing, not just Shantae (well, I am a member of the Balloon Fighter one but everyone flat out packed up and went home the very moment Villager showed up)

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
You have my thumbs up.

That reminds me though...
It has been 15 years since my first Fire Emblem game
View attachment 171390
I recall playing FE7 around 2003/2004 myself. Myself and my brother were introduced to it through Smash Bros and I was super excited thinking Eliwood was Roy lmao.

I wasn't able to get in to Fire Emblem for a long time though (only in recent years did I get in to the series). I was always an Advance Wars guy since I was a kid.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
Noticed him when browsing that thread. Yeah, he clearly doesn't belong there.

And if you're wondering why I haven't posted there yet, it simply hasn't crossed my mind. Haven't really tried dipping my toes into the whole support thread thing, not just Shantae (well, I am a member of the Balloon Fighter one but everyone flat out packed up and went home the very moment Villager showed up)
Oh, yeah, sorry for quoting your post in the Shantae thread. :/

Also, that's unfortunate. The Balloon Fighter would be pretty cool.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

>youtube recommends me some guy's video
>"Trigger warning: if you get easily offended..."
>5 minutes on how Zootopia is bad because animals aren't people and thus racism can't apply to them
7cmimn8pv7o11.png

youtube please let me blacklist certain channels already

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Just beat Arkham Asylum for the first time...younger me should’ve played that before going to the superior Arkham City

D

Deleted member

>youtube recommends me some guy's video
>"Trigger warning: if you get easily offended..."
>5 minutes on how Zootopia is bad because animals aren't people and thus racism can't apply to them
View attachment 171395
youtube please let me blacklist certain channels already
You're such a hypocrite, of course you can bring up stuff dumb people said but I can't.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Oh, yeah, sorry for quoting your post in the Shantae thread. :/

Also, that's unfortunate. The Balloon Fighter would be pretty cool.
We cool :)
Just beat Arkham Asylum for the first time...younger me should’ve played that before going to the superior Arkham City
I actually did the same thing, mainly because I had City on Wii U but didn't have an Xbox 360 for Asylum prior.

I have bought Knight LONG ago but still haven't gotten around to it.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
No, but you happily go on blast for Niles right in front of us on the regular. :V
If you call me saying "Niles is my fav character. I love this dude" as going on blast in the same way this thread goes like they have tons of fustration then ok :007:

Kurz Weber from Full Metal Panic.
ooh ****, no wonder he looked familier lol

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
I guess I don't need to remind everybody why it's perfectly okay to want a character for the music. Monster Hunter character when?

That being said, A+ remix. Very catchy, the guitar and piano are great and I love the transition to the chorus. Definitely a great remix. Here's hoping for that "Awake" remix.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
if they were to add MH music, what woyld they even use? Rathalos theme isnt by far memorable enought for a fighting game even tho he is the series Mascot
Well, for one, Rathalos' theme deserves a remix. They've been using the same Forest and Hills theme music since the first Monster Hunter game from the PS2 and considering how Tigrex, Diablos, Kushala Daora, Teostra and Deviljho have gotten new remixes to their themes, the Mascot Monster deserves to have his theme remixed.

That being said, if Monster Hunter gets more than one piece of music, this is all I ask for:

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
My night went from okay to utter trash. I had to stay a little bit overtime to help clean up because a customer decided "**** yeah paper party" and had some junk all over the floor. 10 minutes ain't bad, okay, go to a fuel center nearby, this guy's arguing with the lady in front of me about his pump and that's another 10 because I just stand in the back waiting like a doofus. I gas up, drive home, hop out my big ass jeep, and I see these two small beady objects in the distance. That was a goddamn :wolf: and it was coming closer. I booked it like no man ever did.

I open the door. My mom's deadass already there looking at me.
"Your grandma had a stroke."

So now I'm here.
Are hospitals always meant to be cold as ****? I went to a Jewish hospital once (they exist, trust me), and it was pretty toasty for wintertime.

D

Deleted member

hi everyone. how is everyone?
I am doing good tonight. Woke up in the morning just to watch Price is Right, fell back to sleep so I can get to poll worker training which lasted from 6 until around 9:30 pm. After training I am really considering working in advanced voting where I could make possibly around $1400 before taxes during election period. See, I am seriously saving up for a Switch and other games such as (but not limited to) Soul Calibur 6 and Tekken 7.

Sayonara :kirby:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Well, for one, Rathalos' theme deserves a remix. They've been using the same Forest and Hills theme music since the first Monster Hunter game from the PS2 and considering how Tigrex, Diablos, Kushala Daora, Teostra and Deviljho have gotten new remixes to their themes, the Mascot Monster deserves to have his theme remixed.

That being said, if Monster Hunter gets more than one piece of music, this is all I ask for:
Thats a good one but also brachydios theme. That theme is Lit

Also, Im super scared to fight Jet Fuel Cant Melt Steel Swords. I just got to where it threw the big "WARNING" and it scared to to death

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom