• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendont not loading USB.

SealCancel.

Smash Rookie
So recently I have wanted to get melee on my wii, homebrewed obviously. I installed nintendont, set 20xx up correctly , and i have the iso which is 20xx injected and bla bla. So I made a games folder on my pendrive, then made the melee folder inside the games folder, with the iso inside of it. (named it game.iso because thats what it said to do in some fourm I read. But it also didn't work being named melee or whatever. I open Nintendont , and click USB, and it only gives me the option to load from disc tray, (which mine is broken..) and not the usb. Any help please? I really dont want to get another pen drive, paid $30 for a new 64 GB one..

Pachinkosam

I have no friends, Im dead inside
So recently I have wanted to get melee on my wii, homebrewed obviously. I installed nintendont, set 20xx up correctly , and i have the iso which is 20xx injected and bla bla. So I made a games folder on my pendrive, then made the melee folder inside the games folder, with the iso inside of it. (named it game.iso because thats what it said to do in some fourm I read. But it also didn't work being named melee or whatever. I open Nintendont , and click USB, and it only gives me the option to load from disc tray, (which mine is broken..) and not the usb. Any help please? I really dont want to get another pen drive, paid $30 for a new 64 GB one..
Make sure to format your usb to fat 32 maybe that might be the problem.

Or make sure you put the iso the right way
Should be games then click on games then make a folder of the name of the game inside that folder put game.iso of your game obviously rename 20xx iso to game iso.

Last edited:
Top Bottom