• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo e3

Status
Not open for further replies.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
Premium
NNID
7066-9708-9591
from what i am reading nintendo is not having much of a e3 this year?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
from what i am reading nintendo is not having much of a e3 this year?
Quite the contrary. We're getting a lot.

It's just being handled differently.

There's no big conference but instead, demos and directs!

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Yeah, while the conferences were good, this time we'll get straight to the point that we care about, we won't have to rely on a unreliable stream, and we won't have to sit through technical errors like the Skyward Sword disfunctionality. It's for the better.

Orngeblu

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1846-4809
where do I find the footage
Through Nintendo Direct, or just go to Nintendo's Youtube channel and wait for the video to appear, while staying tuned sites like: Smash Boards (You're on it now), IGN, etc. (Lol, couldn't come up with anymore actually. Maybe Nintendolife, or My Nintendo News. Google it)

The directs are said to happen June 11th, so we'll have to wait until then.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
The Directs are way better than conferences. Just straight up news, that's what we want. The conferences are more focused on investors and raising stocks and whatnot. Sony and Microsoft will be too busy trying to appeal their next "First Person Shooter Boxes" to the world while Nintendo streams amazing game footage and nothing else.

Plus with the Directs I can just watch online, I'll finally get to see this glorious face live on my new laptop's retina display.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom