• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nielicus' Arrival

Nielicus

Smash Lord
Hey guys! I'm Nielicus and I frequently used to post on Gamefaqs but stopped, I'm 16 and obviously love Smash. I created an account here a while back but never really posted on it, so today, I've decided to get active in this particular community!

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Hey Nielicus. I appreciate you coming out of hiding to become an active member of the community, and I'm sure you won't regret that decision :)

Based on your avatar, do you plan on being a Wii Fit Trainer main?

Nielicus

Smash Lord
Hey Nielicus. I appreciate you coming out of hiding to become an active member of the community, and I'm sure you won't regret that decision :)

Based on your avatar, do you plan on being a Wii Fit Trainer main?
Thanks and haha yup! I've loved Wii Fit Trainer since her announcement and plan on maining her along with pretty much the entire roster since it's turning out to be amazing so far

Hokori

Great King of Evil
I believe you're among the few that actually liked her inclusion upon debut. However, I've noticed that many have warmed up to her which is nice.

Good luck to using the whole roster though, since it's easily looking to be the biggest to date. I'll just stick to my favorite Nintendo characters and call it a day :laugh:

Nielicus

Smash Lord
I believe you're among the few that actually liked her inclusion upon debut. However, I've noticed that many have warmed up to her which is nice.

Good luck to using the whole roster though, since it's easily looking to be the biggest to date. I'll just stick to my favorite Nintendo characters and call it a day :laugh:
Haha yeah how can you not love the fit trainers?!

Top Bottom