• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nice to meet you

_CaKeS_

Smash Cadet
Yo guys, how you doing? My name's CaKeS and I just joined Smashboards a few minutes ago! I'm solely a Smash64 player, but I play Project M with friends all the time. I've been playing 64 since I got an N64 for my 6th birthday, and never really got bored of it. I've always considered myself above average skill-wise, but I've heard everyone thinks that, so I'm here for a challenge, and hopefully will be playing in some tournaments very shortly! I've only had practice against CPUs my entire life, but I have an adapter coming in the mail and I'm hoping to play some 64 online and see how I measure up against actual people. All of my friends that play Project M with me can't play 64 for crap, so I could never find a challenge there (:

I technically main Falcon in 64, but I'm pretty sure I'm better at Yoshi or Kirby. I've jumped around from character to character for a long time, and currently have no single preference, but I'm worst at Luigi. So, how are you guys doing? I'm excited to get some real practice for once!!

I also play soccer & golf, I just graduated highschool and am going to college next year for Game Art & Animation (3D modelling)!

Also, are there any online tournaments going on anytime soon for Smash64???

Last edited:

_CaKeS_

Smash Cadet
Hey nice to meet you too, thanks for the welcome! Also thanks for the links, I'll go check 'em out right now :D

Top Bottom