• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nice to meet everybody!

SuperQuinntendo

Wielder of the Monado
NNID
SuperQuinntendo
3DS FC
5026-4545-9356
Can't explain why it took so long for me to make an account and post on here, especially considering this has been my favorite series since the 64 days! Guess I'm not much for posting regularly on forums.

Anyway, I'm more of a casually competitive player, not even near the likes of the big Tourney players. Maybe someday I'll make it to a tournament, at the very least just to watch. My mains depend on the game but I'm very partial to Luigi, Wario, Ness, Marth and Zelda. Most of my main choices revolve around me liking them as a Character or franchise first, but otherwise it's just who I'm good with. I can do well with almost anybody really. My hype for Sm4sh is at atmospheric levels, and I'm looking forward to trying all the new characters, especially Shulk and Robin!

Outside of Smash I work full-time as an active duty Airman. I enjoy working out, cooking, playing other games (PS4, WiiU, 3DS), drinking craft beer, and listening to music. I'm a very avid Boston fan and my favorite sports are hockey, baseball and football; in that order. I also play fantasy football + hockey if any of you are into that.

Get to know me, I'll get to know you, and I'm really looking forward to having good friends to talk about the game and play online with. Cheers!

Top Bottom