• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nice to be apart of this community!

MaohX

Smash Rookie
Hello, I'm MaohX. I'm a long time Smash Bros. player (Although I'm not very good). Since SSB43DS, I've been getting more into Smash Bros. and I'm happy to finally be able to join this community comfortably. I'm a long time lurker and today I decided to join. Here's some information about me:

I currently main a few characters in Smash 4 since I can't be comfortable with just one. I main Ness, Kirby, Captain Falcon, Marth and Robin, as well as Fox sometimes. In melee, I mained Fox, in Brawl I mained Captain Falcon. They're all characters I feel comfortable and confident using.
I own one amiibo, which is a Link amiibo, that I actually picked up and trained to 50 yesterday.
I haven't attended any tournaments yet, but I hope to do so in the future. I play with my friends and I enjoy playing online with random people.

Outside of Smash Bros., I'm a big anime fan, my favorite anime being Mobile Suit Gundam Wing or Fullmetal Alchemist. I play Yu-Gi-Oh! competitively and I play Vanguard and Magic: The Gathering for fun, although I barely have a clue on how to play Magic. I've been a Nintendo fan since I was 4, playing my sister's old SNES with her and my brother. I own more Nintendo games and product than that of any other gaming company, simply because Nintendo is my personal favorite.

Thank you for reading! I hope to enjoy being apart of this community (And I'm sure I will). Have a great day!

Last edited:
Top Bottom