• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NFL Presents: Brawl Biweeklies in Fort Walton Beach, FL

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
SMASHERS UNITE 2!!!!

These are BI-WEEKLIES for our upcoming Smashers Unite Tournament presented by the North Florida Crew.

Next Tournament 6/21/08

For Biweeklies it will be a fee of:
$5 for singles
$10 per team for doubles

-Our entry fee will start low to see how much interest we can generate and raise if we need to fund raise more.

Address - http://www.tbscomics.com/
550 Mary Esther Boulevard #4
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548

Tournaments will be for Super Smash Brothers Brawl NOT MELEE (sadly). If the Brawl doesn't end up working out we will have double events every week for Mele and Brawl. We will be starting signups at 11:00 A.M. and free play and warm ups. Doubles will start at 12:00 p.m. and singles after doubles. I would estimate singles starting at around 1:30p.m., but try to be around even earlier than that just in case. This is also our 1st attempt at a brawl tournament, but I doubt it will happen any different than a melee tournament.

There are tons of food options around the tournament location so no worries about that.

There will be singles and doubles tournaments and also plenty of time for friendlies and MMs. The tournament will be held at TBS Comics located in the Longhorns Steak house Plaza. This is a comic shop with ample room and resources for this tournament. Housing will be available if needed from the north florida crew. This will be a first come first serve basis, so room isn't unlimited. Anyone who can supply setups or even a single cube, tv, power strip, or anything please bring these items with you, and tell me so i can put this on the pre reg list. Also a small percentage of the pot goes to the growing OOS fund for out next Smashers Unite Tournament. The date is pending depending on what venue we decide on.

Prizes

singles
1st - 60%
2nd - 20%
3rd - 10%
10% goes to OOS bonus :)

doubles
1st - 60%
2nd - 20%
3rd - 10%
10% goes to OOS bonus

RULES

-3 stock
-Best 2 out of 3 (all finals 3 out of 5)
-singles 6 minute and doubles 8 minute time limits
-Dave's Stupid Rule
-all stage bans that are in effect are the consensis of the popular smash community
-Blind pick if needed
-team attack on
-(after 1st round) loser choses stage, winner choses char, then loser chooses char, repeat if needed for 3rd round
-DEODORANT RULE A.K.A. DON'T SMELL BAD!!!
-NO JONS

RANDOM STAGES
Final Destination
Battlefield
Lylat Cruise
Yoshi Island
Smashville

COUNTER PICK ABLE STAGES
Delfino Plaza
Frigate Orpheon
Halberd
Bridge of Eldin
Brinstar
Castle Seige
Hanenbow
Jungle Japes
Luigi's Mansion
Mario Circuit
Norfair
Onett
Pirate Ship
Pokemon Stadium
Pokemon Stadium 2
Rainbow Cruise
Corneria
Distant Planet
Green Greens
Green Hill Zone
PictoChat
Port Town Aero Dive
Shadow Moses Island
Skyworld
Yoshi's Island/Melee

BANNED STAGES
Mushroomy Kingdom
Rumble Falls
Spear Pillar
Summit
75m
Big Blue
Flat Zone 2
Hyrule Temple
Mario Bros.
New Pork City
WarioWare inc.

For questions comments
drumma_boi (john) - phone: 850-699-0669
aim: drummerdudeeg
ram (ryan) - phone: =(
aim: ram7337
rice (david) - phone: =(
aim: ricevault

p.s. for most housing needs try to get in touch with ram. call drumma if u cant get in touch with ram.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
whatever you do, don't change the date.

I just so happen to be coming to town on May 10th.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
yeah, for real.

My girlfriend's brother is getting married on Sunday May 11th, so I'll be coming into town that Friday night and leaving Monday morning.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Can't wait to see everyone again, and see how you're all taking to Brawl. Rice (yes, that's your real name!) is the only one I've been able to play on Wifi so far.

We gotta get some Clue and/or Monopoly down too.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
Dude that is true we do need to play monopoly or clue. It has been too long. Bring clue with you joe cause we dont have a game here for it i dont think. Also what time are you getting in town Friday?

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I'm not really sure, but I'll give you a call if I get in early enough to get together that night. I imagine I'll have to just meet Saturday morning though.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
Hey fun first Biweekly!!! I hope to see everyone at the next plus all of the guys who didnt get to play in this one or even come.

SINGLES

Ragnarock
Mankosuki
Ram
Drumma_Boi
Bibble
Ryet
Kiro13
Neil
Dude
Chow
Duck
Chris

DOUBLES

Ram + Rice
Mr.P + Ragnarock
Manko + Drumma
Dude + Bibble
Kiro13 + Duck

And always good games guys

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Yeah it was a fun biweekly. John u camn't play with meta knight no more i mean that. You can't play with R.O.B either joe. Those characters are gay, caused me way to many problems.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
That sounds wounderful, thats gives me a good reason to practice harder in melee.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
It was good meeting you ragnarock, that Olimar of yours is hard to fight.

I didn't get to spend too much time with the crew this visit, but it was fun none the less.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Its was god meeting you to manko, hope I get to see you again soon you cool just like the rest of the crew.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
NIce seeing you guys again hope i can see some of you go to the Ga tourney. Thanks for letting Me and Emmit stay at you crib Ryan.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
So yea with the tourney in GA being this weekend this biweekly is postponed until the 21st of June. Just for a heads up to everyone we will try to have a smashfest at tbs on saturday the 14th. if anyone is interested PM me or just show up at tbs around 12 or 1 ish.

Top Bottom