• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newfoundland Thread

hussaibi

Smash Rookie
I'm starting this because my parents recently moved to St. John's and I expect to be visiting the city quite frequently. Wanted to find people to melee with during my current 2 week visit. Also, going to try finding out about any tourny and post back.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
^ what a fiend lol. I'm aware of Brawl players in Newfoundland who also happen to play melee. They are a small community. Less than 10 people. But when I went there, I can say that they're nice guys and they are enthusiastic for several games. If you like, I can notify them since I have they're contact info and let them know your around :).

:phone:

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Niagara exists still? Think you can get a car pool to Toronto 2morrow? I'm hosting a tournament there xD. Its short notice but better late than never : p

hussaibi

Smash Rookie
^ what a fiend lol. I'm aware of Brawl players in Newfoundland who also happen to play melee. They are a small community. Less than 10 people. But when I went there, I can say that they're nice guys and they are enthusiastic for several games. If you like, I can notify them since I have they're contact info and let them know your around :).

:phone:
That would me much appreciated : )

Bing

Smash Master
Niagara exists still? Think you can get a car pool to Toronto 2morrow? I'm hosting a tournament there xD. Its short notice but better late than never : p
LOL no we dont exist. atleast Melee doesnt, I legit know 3 others in Niagara who take it seriously :p Everyones all Brawl or COD down here :p Its hard to practice too considering that theres 4 players including me. two others Play Ganon, one of those two also plays link. And the last one plays Falco...

Bing

Smash Master
nah the Falco dont chain grab, I dont play Ganon so i Win :)

And yeah that really is our only option :p Because if 4 people enter a tournament... then it starts in Semi Finals, and 100% pot goes to 1st. fun.
I asked the GTA board if anyone would come down, Sauc3 said maybe, depends on if theres a big turn out but fat chance of that happening...

Top Bottom