• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newcommer: Vyse from Skies of Arcadia for Brawl?

Arthvader

Smash Cadet
Hello again, I haven't started a thread for a while now, so this is basically my fifth thread, and i don't know if anyone made a thread about this character before. I was just thinking for a couple of days thinking who should be in brawl and then i decided why not Vyse from the game Skies of Arcadia by SEGA. if you don't know about him, here's an image of him:

I was thinking that his super smash move would be his Pirate's Wrath move from the game.
here's part of his moveset that i was thinking about:

standard B:
forward B: Cutlass Fury (this move might be similar to Marth and Roy's forward B move from melee)
Down B: counterattack
Up B: Rain of Swords
Super smash move: Pirate's Wrath

if you don't know what I'm talking about, look at this video i found on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIrKYuNHQr8

if you have any ideas for Vyse, such as level, moves, special, or anything at all, just post away.

petre

Smash Lord
closest to Sterling Heights, MI on your wii foreca
while it might be cool, and that was an amazing game, i think vyse has less of a chance than a goomba to be a playable character in brawl. he's only got one game (which only got onto a nintendo system as a remake of the original for dreamcast...), and it wasnt the most popular game on the gc. back on dreamcast, it was somewhat known, but not enough to add to nintendo or anything by releasing it on their system. i still dont know why they put it on gc.

Snifit

Smash Cadet
Skies of Arcadia was the only good RPG on the GC. If they never would have made the remake I would have never discovered it. The game was popular but im not sure it was popular enough for Vyse to warrant a roster spot... still there is no harm in keeping your fingers crossed.

P.S. If you like RPGs and have never played Skies Of Arcadia, pick it up. It is easily one of the best games the genre has to offer.

awesome

Smash Apprentice
Man, I already made this topic. and his forward-b should be the long-distance attack.

BlueFlames

Smash Apprentice
Skies of Arcadia was the only good RPG on the GC. If they never would have made the remake I would have never discovered it. The game was popular but im not sure it was popular enough for Vyse to warrant a roster spot... still there is no harm in keeping your fingers crossed.

P.S. If you like RPGs and have never played Skies Of Arcadia, pick it up. It is easily one of the best games the genre has to offer.
have you forgotten about Poke'mon: Legacy of Darkness? Great RPG!!!! :) :D

Arthvader

Smash Cadet
i'm not that much on pokemon, but it's okay. but, I'm more of a Skies of Arcadia (Eternal Arcadia in Japan) fan myself. I mean really, Vyse deserves to be in Brawl and awesome, you got a point there, Vyse's icon should be the blue rouges symbol, and one more thing: for his red color, he should look more like Vize you you fight him as an optional boss on SoAL for gamecube

Mar~

Smash Apprentice
Jajaja Yeah, Sky of Arcadia is a really good game, but it is a recently game and Sega not is compatible whit Brawl (At least not even). In addition, Vyse not is a very very cool character that we say

Dew!

awesome

Smash Apprentice
Um, engrish? Lemme see if I understand:

Skies of Arcadia is and old game, not a recently one. If i'm not mistaken, it came out in 2000 for the Dreamcast.

I assume that you assume Vyse can't be in because he is third party ("sega not compatible whit Brawl")? Well, Snake, who is third party, is also in, and Vyse follows all the rules that make him elegible for Brawl.

And Vyse is a very cool character, and that we do say.

Dew to you to.

Mar~

Smash Apprentice
Um, engrish? Lemme see if I understand:

Skies of Arcadia is and old game, not a recently one. If i'm not mistaken, it came out in 2000 for the Dreamcast.

I assume that you assume Vyse can't be in because he is third party ("sega not compatible whit Brawl")? Well, Snake, who is third party, is also in, and Vyse follows all the rules that make him elegible for Brawl.

And Vyse is a very cool character, and that we do say.

Dew to you to.
It is Nintendo's recent game, indepediente if the personage appears or not in another game, probable more is that Nintendo it is going to consider to be the "classic one" if he was in his company of before, not in other one

And I said that Sega is not compatible with Nintendo, at least not even (that you do not consider to be the parentheses?)

And on if Vyse is cool or not, okey, it is something subjective. But it is necessary to bear in mind that the quantity of characters that will put in the Brawl is limited, and I think that there are better candidates "cools and classic" for since they want to give him Vyse

Dew too ^^

awesome

Smash Apprentice
I'm sorry, I have no idea what you're saying in those first two paragraphs.

Top Bottom