• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Buubbles

Smash Rookie
Hellloooo my fellow smashers o: as you can see I go by the name Buubbles on here but I'd prefer that you stick to Bubbles since that was the name I originally intended to use but somebody already had it :)I consider myself a pretty laid back person as well heh. Now, I recently got back into smash a few days ago after finally getting PM and i have not played melee since like 2004ish and brawl for a while so yeah here am I. I'm not even remotely good at the game so if you'd like to play a couple games and whatnot don't expect some next gen god tier status mangoxm2k **** coming from me. Anndd ya not much else to say other than that fact that I'm a 16 year old dude which isn't that important.

Thanks for reading :3

Last edited:

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
:4yoshi: Welcome to Smashboards! :4yoshi:

I just recently downloaded PM too, it's pretty neat-o (Granted, I was a total derp and erased the whole save file since I was too lazy to delete the custom stages one by one)

Hokori

Great King of Evil
if you'd like to play a couple games and whatnot don't expect some next gen god tier status mangoxm2k **** coming from me.
:laugh:

Welcome to the forums Buubb (do you mind if I call you that for short?)!

If you believe in the Triforce of Power, you'll reach that God Tier status sooner than you think.

Morbi

Scavenger
Hellloooo my fellow smashers o: as you can see I generally go by the name Bubbles (someone already had that name on here D:) and I consider myself a pretty laid back person heh. Now, I recently got back into smash a few days ago after finally getting PM and i have not played melee since like 2004ish and brawl for a while so yeah here am I. I'm not even remotely good at the game so if you'd like to play a couple games and whatnot don't expect some next gen god tier status mangoxm2k **** coming from me. Anndd ya not much else to say other than that fact that I'm a 16 year old dude which isn't that important.

Thanks for reading :3
It is nice to meet you, Bubbles... with an extra "u." I suppose you are really getting prepared for Smash U, huh? Eh? No... okay.

I also ship Mango X Mew2King. I can only imagine how over-powered their child would be; nor would I want to play such a monster.

Which characters do you main as a matter of interest on my part?

Buubbles

Smash Rookie
It is nice to meet you, Bubbles... with an extra "u." I suppose you are really getting prepared for Smash U, huh? Eh? No... okay.

I also ship Mango X Mew2King. I can only imagine how over-powered their child would be; nor would I want to play such a monster.

Which characters do you main as a matter of interest on my part?
Eeehh I'm still working on the main part since I'm not really good with any of the characters although I do remember playing pikachu and mewtwo a long time ago :3

Hokori

Great King of Evil
I'd recommend a character for you to work with if you described your playstyle, what you like in a character, etc, etc...but at this point, I'm biased beyond belief and would just tell you to use Ganondorf, regardless of the fact that he's toward the bottom of the roster in viability. But if you don't care to be a competitive player, then please, take stocks in Ganondorf's honor.

Last edited:

Buubbles

Smash Rookie
I'd recommend a character for you to work with if you described your playstyle, what you like in a character, etc, etc...but at this point, I'm biased beyond belief and would just tell you to use Ganondorf, regardless of the fact that he's towards the bottom of the roster in viability. But if you don't care to be a competitive player, then please, take stocks in Ganondorf's honor.
I'll consider it ;)

Morbi

Scavenger
I'd recommend a character for you to work with if you described your playstyle, what you like in a character, etc, etc...but at this point, I'm biased beyond belief and would just tell you to use Ganondorf, regardless of the fact that he's towards the bottom of the roster in viability. But if you don't care to be a competitive player, then please, take stocks in Ganondorf's honor.
Ganondorf is a great character for beginning players as he is easy to use, he is more difficult to KO and with a solid read or two, you should be KOing the opposition with relative ease. Also... ignore the Ganondorf icon where my mains should be.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
I'll consider it ;)
May the Power be with you.

Ganondorf is a great character for beginning players as he is easy to use, he is more difficult to KO and with a solid read or two, you should be KOing the opposition with relative ease. Also... ignore the Ganondorf icon where my mains should be.
He also definitely wrecks face in FFAs. At higher level play, he can be difficult to work with for several reasons. But reading is everything and Ganondorf must be The Enforcer when it comes to capital punishment.

Top Bottom