• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie To Boards, Hello!

HdTyvek

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4270-1655-5444
Hello guys, I am HdTyvek. I've been playing smash since its release on N64 but just recently got into the competitive scene. I am from Western Pennsylvania (Near Pittsburgh.) I don't really have any connections or other smashers near me so I am looking to meet up with some other players to improve my own game and just enjoy smash! So please, introduce yourself and if you are near me let me know so we can meet up. Thanks guys pleased to be joining this great communittee! =D

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Welcome!

You may have some chance encounters with some Pennsylvania users that'll pop their heads in this thread, but if you'd like better results, try looking/asking around in the Atlantic North sub-forum as well.

P.S. - I see the support for Fire Emblem characters! Enjoy the forums :)

HdTyvek

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4270-1655-5444
Thanks for the welcome! I will defiantly check out that other thread. And yes, big Fire Emblem guy thanks to Marth lol.

Top Bottom