• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Newbie not-so newbie to smash

Tkaudle1911

Smash Rookie
Whats up guys and ladies. I’m a newbie to smash but not so newbie because i owned smash when it first came out. I recently just purchased the game and been playing none stop and i wanted to know whats a good way to practice. I know the only way to become good is to actually play the game but i’m not in a area thats heavily populated by nintendo fans smh lmbo. I live in a town in arkansas. I practice in the training mode alot and i plan on playing for glory soon soon to put what i’ve learn to the test. I main Ike and im doing my research on all i can for this character because i feel he’s pretty solid for beginner entries into smash bros. Im all down for helpful tips and advice and if you want to share names so we can become friends on smash to spare im all game!!!

NINTENDO Galaxy

Smash Ace
NNID
NINTEN_Galaxy
3DS FC
2836-0624-6177
Switch FC
SW 0903-5888-6097
I would advise to not use for glory. At least do not approach it like you plan to to play in an offline tourney. It will not prepare you for that.

A good resource for Ike would be to visit the Ike Discord. Search for smashcords on google,click smash 4, then Ike. That is where you can find a ton of resources for your main along with players to answer your questions.

I'll edit this post later with a link to a lot of smash videos that can help you out. Good luck.

Edit: https://smashboards.com/threads/motivation-and-gameplay.452404/#post-21894222

Last edited:

Tkaudle1911

Smash Rookie
I would advise to not use for glory. At least do not approach it like you plan to to play in an offline tourney. It will not prepare you for that.

A good resource for Ike would be to visit the Ike Discord. Search for smashcords on google,click smash 4, then Ike. That is where you can find a ton of resources for your main along with players to answer your questions.

I'll edit this post later with a link to a lot of smash videos that can help you out. Good luck.

Edit: https://smashboards.com/threads/motivation-and-gameplay.452404/#post-21894222
Thank you very much!!! I’d greatly appreciate the reaources for real!!!

NINTENDO Galaxy

Smash Ace
NNID
NINTEN_Galaxy
3DS FC
2836-0624-6177
Switch FC
SW 0903-5888-6097
Also arkansas has a scene the last i checked. Google smash 4 or smash wii u arkansas and you should find a website or a facebook page for your scene. Some cities even have their own facebook pages instead of one giant hub. If you do not see one for smash 4, you may find a scene for melee.

Also check on smashcords under the local or region tab, you may be able to find your state's discord server if they advertised it there.

Last edited:
Top Bottom