• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New wolf main. Have some questions.

cypher7

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, i am not only new to wolf, but new to brawl as a whole. I, after an avid melee career, just bought brawl about 5 or six days ago because I was out of the country when it was released. I unlocked wolf yesterday, and since then, fell in love. He is a great character minus some minor flaws that I will over come with time. I have been browsing these wolf forums and have found some really great information, but I would just like to ask you guys a few questions.

1. I am looking for a way to use his side B effectively. can anyone tell me some combos either off the ledge or just in general that can help me use this move to sweetspot my opponent. I think it has a lot of potential but so far the only thing i can come up with is his backthrow side b

2. If i am playing on final dest, and i go for his dair spike, and end up under the lip of the stage, is there any way for me to get back? even if i get the angle right it seems that he wont turn around to face the ledge?

3. whats a RAR?

Any help would be great guys, also, if you would like to play me online I would love to try wolf out on wifi and see someone with some experience play (I havnt had a chance to bring wolf online yet) my FC is in the window and my AIM is f50220. I am on usually all the time, just send one and we can get a few matches in.

Alright guys, lookin forward to seeing you online
Cyph

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
1. Side B should be used for recovery and spiking people hanging from ledges, trying to use it offensively is too risky.

2. Try wall jumping the lip and then Up B

3. Reverse Aerial Rush. Doing backwards short hops towards the enemy while Bairing.

Welcome to the Wolf boards.

Top Bottom