• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New way to play

vinson12

Smash Cadet
In this format the more times you hit an opponent the more points you get. I feel like in a 4 person brawls hitting an oppenent multiple times is kind of pointless because someone else could easily get the K.O ( at least in time mode it is ). In this system hitting other people with attacks would have much significance and would be the only way you win. Such as in playstation all stars battle Royale ( I know bringing up that game on this forum is asking for a death sentence ) You have to attack the other person to build up your super meter. I'm not suggesting The next brawl game adapts that, however I think a system where the person with the most hit damage on an oppent wins would be a welcome addition to the allready great Time stock, and hp systems.

Orngeblu

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1846-4809
Eh, if I read correctly this seems meh, in my opinion. There is already a stamina mode. (Although you can't play it with others online) But, you're saying that instead of getting kills, you rack up damage and win when if you did the most, right? Eh, now I kinda can't make up my mind.

SaltyPotato

Smash Rookie
Sounds like a good idea, but I think you should at least get a small point boost for a ko so that it does more than just reset someones percentage. I would defiantly play it a lot if its available for online.

:phone:

vinson12

Smash Cadet
Sounds like a good idea, but I think you should at least get a small point boost for a ko so that it does more than just reset someones percentage. I would defiantly play it a lot if its available for online.

:phone:
Agreed I meant to put that in my post.

Top Bottom