• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Wario Tech/Combo!

Ogono

Smash Rookie
Beware: "Potato Quality" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRDTSE15Cwo

Anyway, I discovered this combo, while fooling around in training mode. (At least I hope its new lol)

This works for about any character on 40% and up. You need your fart at maximum. So you camp the ledge or do it while you are returning to the stage and when the foe is in your mouth rapidly throw them out tilting the circle pad right or left(depending on which side you are on, I had to do it right) and due to Final Destination being a curved stage your opponent bump to his death, proceed to bike and fart your way up to the heavens!

This only works on curved stages like Battlefield and Final Destination.

I find it easier to do it on Final Destination because these two designs http://gyazo.com/c2215384016d46668527c25b5a037552 indicate when you need to leap off the bike

Last edited:

Rakurai

Smash Ace
No offense, but stage spiking with the bite isn't really anything special, not to mention a human player can tech it and survive.

It also assumes that they'll let themselves get caught by the bite in the first place, since it's not going to hit someone unless they're hugging the edge of the stage, when most players know better and will space themselves to avoid ledge hopped aerials.

Ogono

Smash Rookie
No offense, but stage spiking with the bite isn't really anything special, not to mention a human player can tech it and survive.

It also assumes that they'll let themselves get caught by the bite in the first place, since it's not going to hit someone unless they're hugging the edge of the stage, when most players know better and will space themselves to avoid ledge hopped aerials.
Welp, I thought I was on to something lol

Top Bottom