• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Villain for Brawl

leprechaunlink727

Smash Ace
This is an Idea I really like, and the old thread on this subject slowly faded into oblivion. SO DON'T FLAME ME FOR ME MAKING TWO OF THESE THREADS.

In melee, I was always annoyed by the fact that Giga Bowser was the "final boss", and Master Hand/Crazy Hand honestly suck. I have an idea for a central villain specifically for the series. He wouldn't be a "Giga" version of a familiar character, and he wouldn't be a mysterious severed appendage. His name is (Tentatively) "The Master", and he is a muscular cloaked figure with Master Hand as his right glove and Crazy Hand as his left.

The 'hands' are his actual hands, and he's some kind of dark magician. He animated dolls and trophies of Nintendo characters and made them fight to entertain himself. But in Brawl, he gets 'bored' so he decides to try the real thing by starting a tournament where the final opponent is himself. The prize could be some thing like "a life time's supply of coins" or "an item beyond your wildest dreams. However, he still believes he's in control like he was with the dolls, and starts using his magic powers to manipulate the tournament so no one can win. He would be playable by beating Adventure with every other character or something.

He'd have a moveset similar to Master and Crazy hand. For example, he would charge at you with his fist extended, jumb up and slap the ground, shoot lasers from his fingers, etc.

There is no official "story" for SSB or SSBM, the 11-year old thing is fan made. But what if Dr.Smash/The Master was some incredible villain until he was unmasked, and turned out to be an eleven-year old kid all along? That would be very "Nintendo funny". I have a very crude picture of what this guy might look like but I'm still trying to find a way to upload it.

Top Bottom