• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Villager Strategy

Status
Not open for further replies.

warriorab2440

Smash Rookie
Warning Received
I call it, "Scrub Forting". Take a vanilla villager, give it these custom moves: Explosive balloons, Trip Sapling, Pushing Lloid. Then DOMINATE EVERYONE.

Keeseman

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Keeseman
3DS FC
2251-4754-4791
This... This is an unnecessary thread.

cwjakesteel

Smash Apprentice
NNID
cwjakesteel
I've seen this done to the extreme in one game. It's attrition warfare, truly.

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Not a 'new strategy' per se, as it has been known to be OP ever since ADHD used it.

That being said, I feel this belongs more in the social thread xD

Mtn64

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mtnn64
3DS FC
4742-5103-9358
This was very... Unnecessary. I'm sure just about every villager main out there knows about the custom villager set. Gardens pretty useful too as its a spotdodge with a hitbox essentially that's very safe, does great % and has gimp potential.
Honestly though that custom set is like everywhere..

JohnnyB

Smash Journeyman
Yes dominate everyone...until they counterpick you with pikachu...

AnchorTea

Smash Lord
NNID
AnchorageTea
A: Counter Tree is better at stage control than Trip Sapling, especially on stages with platforms.

B: Pushy Loid is easy to avoid. It's even slower than me and I weigh over 300 lbs.

C: Explosive Balloons are hard to avoid, but it's quite easy to deal with in certain situations. You just need to play smarter.

D: Counter Timber comes with an axe that's more dull than a wet noodle. Regular Timber comes with an axe that is sharper than surgical tools.

E: In my opinion, Wood Chip is the most viable weapon in Villager's arsenal.

The More You Know :starman:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom