• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

new Vids

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
GAY. One of your videos got muted.

****ing youtube.

Are you going to Genesis? Because you really should. I will be there.

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
I reuploaded that second vid with diff song. Genesis.... where and when is it sir

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
pakman thx for the info but i cant travel that far,
cykofox what kinda tips u need? XD
wigi XD yauhyah

nublet06

Smash Lord
CLEARLY the coolest luigi that has ever existed. i dont care how good you think he is but ppao is the slickest dude to ever put on the overalls (unfortunately he wears a pink sweater and not green).

you always motivate me to make my luigi look more bad *** when i play him. sometimes i get too distracted on doing only what works instead of what is cool. you have a perfect mix of both imo.

glad to see you playing again and thanks for letting me watch. plus emo$ played awesome on round 2 so it was fun to see some ganon action.

WIGI

Smash Champion
lol i still rememebr i watched ppa0s vid abotu wavedashing and stuff whne i frist picked up luigi, looking back how far ive come, makes me feel nice inside.

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
CLEARLY the coolest luigi that has ever existed. i dont care how good you think he is but ppao is the slickest dude to ever put on the overalls (unfortunately he wears a pink sweater and not green).

you always motivate me to make my luigi look more bad *** when i play him. sometimes i get too distracted on doing only what works instead of what is cool. you have a perfect mix of both imo.

glad to see you playing again and thanks for letting me watch. plus emo$ played awesome on round 2 so it was fun to see some ganon action.
Thx alot, that means alot coming from you :)

and im glad you feel nice inside Wigi XD

altir

Smash Apprentice
Great matches man. The falcon ones were sweet. excellent wavedasing. like godly or some such.

Lil' Luigi

Smash Rookie
Just wanna say wow. I never seen anyone move with luigi like dat. I'm no where near dat level of skill but I've been watching ur guide to luigi & been practicing whenever i get a chance. I'm slowly but surely gettin there. good stuff man good stuff.

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
Favorite luigi for sure. I hope some day my movement can in some way resemble the graceful movement of your luigi... ha

Lil' Luigi

Smash Rookie
I've been practicing the recovery technique. I do Lui's tornado on the ground first as u stated in the vid. I then fall offstage and hit the tornado again while pushin B like crazy but by the time it ends (with both his arms straight up in the air) he falls to his death with no time to jump. What am I doin wrong?

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
this are really good matches ppa0.. its good to have you back.. maybe u remember me or how i was called before.. before i was micheloxx XD.. pretty good luigi.. u ned to play a lil more, but u playing good son XD... hope i play u sometime..

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
Lil' Luigi umm i guess the only thing I can think of is that you arent mashing the crap out of the B button enough, I think you have to hit it about 13+ times before the animation ends to acctually go up

Blea Gelo I do remember micheloxx, didnt know that was you tho XD

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I've been practicing the recovery technique. I do Lui's tornado on the ground first as u stated in the vid. I then fall offstage and hit the tornado again while pushin B like crazy but by the time it ends (with both his arms straight up in the air) he falls to his death with no time to jump. What am I doin wrong?
You have to make sure the tornado ENDS on stage before it is charged. You can even start it in the air, as long as it finishes on the ground. If you fall off the stage while the tornado is still going, it won't be charged.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Pakman are you still coming to HERB? You've been one hell of an inspiration to my Luigi.. I still have a way to go though :) He's not my main but I love him. Luigi dittos? Lol

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Pakman are you still coming to HERB? You've been one hell of an inspiration to my Luigi.. I still have a way to go though :) He's not my main but I love him. Luigi dittos? Lol
Yeah I should be there. Luigi dittos are boring but sure Ill have a go.

WIGI

Smash Champion
Pakman you and scar should come to the brampton tourney =}

Prepare Yourself its called =]

id lub u lots =]

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I plan on making a trip to Canada at some point, but I am doing way to much traveling in March to make that tournament. We just had Revival of Melee in NY and I am going to North Carolina at the end of the month for Herb1.

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
i got new vids.. ill put em on later on XD

omg, thats cool pakman, good **** at revival.. keep luigi onXD

Top Bottom