• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New videos of my metaknight

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
You're not even playing as MK in most of these matches, and I can't judge your MK if all you play with him are computers.

GodotAA

Smash Ace
I just dont have any Recorded with people the people i play with always say like metaknight is so gay and stupid things so i just tend to play secondaries with that group.

i only play a few people seriously with metaknight. in those videso the only people i play seriously with metaknight are my friend NIck and my friend ish.

If i can get some replays of me playing my friend nick or playing Reno or sumthing ill put them up

its just a matter of time

R1ngo

Smash Journeyman
Hokay... after watching all of the videos, some twice, i can confidently say .... not impressive, you overuse mach tornado ALOT, you use your b moves Way way way too much, u stale all of your killing moves, you do have a pretty good offstage game which gets you most of your kills and thats ok, but you have ALOT of improving to do. i'd say you should go to some tourneys as well, your friends arent very good , no offense nick, the biggest thig i would say for you to work on would be your tilt game and your aerial game. there wasn't alot of sh fairing or any good aerial combos. just keep watching vids and keep improving, its all you can do,

BTW: props to ddd for the spike and shame on you for letting him do it haha

GodotAA

Smash Ace
lol stupid spike...

I knew how you would post cause you hate spamming b moves.

i actually use tornado a lot against him because of he usually plays very defensive. and i also use it to get through some projectiles like TL's or when he uses his main pikachu to get through his jolts. if i was playing his rob you would probably see less tornado and more up b

lol and if your judging the tornado by the dedede matches please dont lol because it was mainly a test that i decided to pu tup to see if he could even get around it. which we realized he could not.

I do use down smash alot because i try to get those off stage kills.
if it happens to kill them then thats great. but i try to get those stage spikes and those off screen kills just to really look flashy agaisnt friends.

Wheni wen tto the NYC weeklies i tend not to use the tornado as much and i try to sh fair and save the kill moves. unless im playing a dedede or something where using the tornado would be the safest way to get through all of his attacks.

the way i play with friends and at weeklies varies alot plus it was mad late.

R1ngo

Smash Journeyman
i have a bad habit of using the dsmash too much too, try to break your habit tho, and try to make tilts a more important part of your game, and like i said, work on your aerial game

GodotAA

Smash Ace
yea i know tilts are a problem for me. occasionally you'll see me throw a few int here but not alot.
but like i said i do change the way i play alot but i do agree on most of your points.

and also not to start making johns i really havnt played for a good 2 weeks or so i got caught in some bad habits.

Top Bottom