• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Videos of me.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ello guys. I have some new vids. Well some are about a month old. Others are from this weekend that past. Just look at the Info about the vid too see. Just some pratice with the recent videos and my trying to play a new way. Try to switch things up. And use the Dtilt more. So its kinda hard for me trying to play somewhat different. Really against Fox. Hope you enjoy. Comments and tips are welcome.

P.S- I somehow messed with the quality in my webcam. So some the videos should look much better. Not Perfect but better than usual. Also if you low down the quality, it comes out more smoother.

Vs Fox :

D1

Battle

Shinigami

Battle 1
Battle 2
Battle 3
Battle 4

Ritz

Battle 1
Battle 2
Battle 3

Vs Yoshi:

Mop

Battle 1
Battle 2

Vs Marth:

Ritz

Battle

Snakeee

Battle 1
Battle 2
Battle 3
Battle 4
Battle 5
Battle 6
Battle 7

Jigglypuff:

Shadow

Battle 1
Battle 2
Battle 3
Battle 4

Falco:

Ritz

Battle 1
Battle 2

Peach:

Snakeee

Battle

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
Wow Dark.Pch. These vids are sick! It seems like you improved alot. The way you handle the Marths was nice. Too good. And as usual, I love your style. It looks fun and interesting to watch. I am having trouble with Marth right now. So I'll be studying the Marth fights for help.

Top Bottom