• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New video series!: Noob Destruction! follow my channel!

KageJuin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1349-7001-8814
Welcome everyone!

I am still training, but want to upload gameplay and show everyone how to deal with online noobs and spammers.
Feel free to give me pointers along the way too haha.
here goes!

Random4811

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Random4811
3DS FC
3093-7532-1720
While I enjoy the premise, the quality is abysmal. If you're going to continue this, save a replay of your match and upload it to your computer. It makes the series watchable. Other than that, definitely work on your gannondorf. You didn't do terribly, its just that that DK was such a scrub that no matter how you tossed the dice you shouldnt have lost a stock to him.

Random4811

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Random4811
3DS FC
3093-7532-1720
Another thing I noticed, you whiff the dair several times before actually doing it. You seem unsure of the spacing. Really practice that one, because against a better player whiffing that dair is going to get you killed. Even against a nooby player, if they see that you're constantly going for the dair, they're going to try to counter it.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
I'm a scrub, and I find the title of the series pretty pretentious.

Chinoyz

Smash Rookie
NNID
Chinoyz
You lost a stock and call this noob destruction? haha funny dude... . I was expecting something else, but that DK was indeed not very good.

Top Bottom