• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

new video rate it

Met

Smash Ace
your captian falcon is beastly. Very nice although i would aviod the knee usage when they are shielding. but you dont even do that often. i would love to captian falcon ditto you but seeing as you live no where near me i doubt that will happen, but very nice.

Elrodillazo

Smash Apprentice
your captian falcon is beastly. Very nice although i would aviod the knee usage when they are shielding. but you dont even do that often. i would love to captian falcon ditto you but seeing as you live no where near me i doubt that will happen, but very nice.
yea that sucks i would like to have a match with you

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
Your C. Falcon is very impressive, its obvious that you know what you're doing and some of those combos are pretty sweet.

The Marths (friends?) weren't bad either.:cool:

pwndj00n00b

Smash Journeyman
Dude you have a sick falcon. You have some nice combos and some nice mind games. I'd like to play you but I doubt we live anywhere close.

cowboyardee

Smash Journeyman
Nice falcon.

Good combos, speed, all that.

That said, you need to work a few more grabs in there to take some pressure off your aerial game. I know that those marths both preferred to try to outprioritize instead of trying to evade or work a grab in, but a more patient marth would've given you trouble if you approached exclusively with aerials. And falcons grab game destroys marth.

Nice work.

Top Bottom