• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Video Game Sparks Old Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

HUGO77

Smash Rookie
Gamers are constantly battling the notion that video games have the ability to transform us into mindless zombies incapable of separating the virtual world from the real world. And I'd agree, if, having grown up playing Pac-Man and Super Mario, I would have had an obstinate urge to devour blue flashing spirits and kick retreating turtles that have receded into their shell. But curiously, my psyche never taunted me into living out those 2-D rendered scenarios, nor do I have this desire to clock a prostitute upside her head before mowing down innocent pedestrians a la Grand Theft Auto.

Formula1

Smash Apprentice
Is this a game or a debate?

Or is you making me question things the true test of amusement?
-Either way this ought to be moved

someguy12

Smash Journeyman
NO rice pudding DO! NOT! WANT!!

Cheese beats up ricepudding every day of the week... and month.... and year... and decade... and century... and it keeps going on and on

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Don't spam thread that don't belong here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom