• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New [useless] Olimar Glitch?

MzNetta

Oh no she betta don't
NNID
ParisNicholson
3DS FC
4940-5470-2081
I used the search function, and coulnt find anything about this.
Anyhow,

If you throw a pikmin at a stack of yellow star blocks in Dreamland [melee] then the pikmin will stick to the wall and spin continuously. You cannot call them back with the whistle, because theyre trapped in the mid-flight animation. You can throw up to 6 red, blue, or white pikmin into this ball looking thing. Yellows and purples dont work because yellows get thrown too high, and purples just break the blocks. If someone walks into this then all 6 pikmin latch on simultaneously, for some hefty damage (I tried it with all whites and it racked up 288% in less than 3 seconds)

Enjoy!

Jarri

Smash Journeyman
I doubt anyone is going to be that stupid to walk right into that /trap/.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
ima go out on a limb and say that i think this could be a decent tactic for that stage. u throw 1 at one side and another at the other side of the stage. u hang around near there and try to throw or spike someone into it if u get the rare chance to do that. who knows...

Pokerface

Smash Apprentice
Bah its not useless, i was chucked all my pikmin on the blocks and started ledgehopping keeping a purple, he was stupid enough to run into them and i just F-smashed him =D

Top Bottom