• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New to tournament organizing

Would you be interested in participating in future tournaments and events hosted by The Slurred Nerd

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Titan_Zer0

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone! I'm new to the Smash Boards community and thought I would try getting a discussion going.

I'm part of a Houston based gaming company called The Slurred Nerd that's been going on for 2 years now, putting together tournaments and gaming events at cons and bars all over Texas!

While the company itself has accumulated experience in the tournament world I have only been part of this since January so I'm still relatively new to everything. I'm being appointed as a new tournament organizer so I wanted to gather as much information as possible on the subject! If you guys could give me some helpful links on rule sets, tournament lingo, hosting and anything else you might deem helpful it would be greatly appreciated! I hope everyone in the Houston area can soon be a part of everything we are trying to do!

Top Bottom