• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New to the SmashBoards!

GodSpeedDJ

Smash Rookie
NNID
SonicFanDj
3DS FC
2664-2894-6481
Hello SmashBoards! I'v heard about this site for some time now but have never made an account on it, well that has changed today! I have been a smash fan since Smash Bros. 64 & i'm extremely hyped for sm4sh! But, I have never learned like all the competitive tricks to smash. I'm familiar with some things like ledge guarding, DACUS, & wave dashing but i'v never actually learned how to do some things like Wavedashing in Melee or Project M. I made an account to maybe get some tips on how to good in the competitive scene & learn what some things are like L-canceling, DI & all of that.
(Also VGBootcamp gets me so hype!)

GodSpeedDJ

Smash Rookie
NNID
SonicFanDj
3DS FC
2664-2894-6481
Oh wow thanks for considering on following me! You should make one so you can follow a bunch of smashers on twitter and get your name big :) when Smash 4 comes out!
I think I might do that now, thanks for the idea! you'll be the first person I follow :smirk:

TryHardOliver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0130-2283-2936
Welcome to SmashBoards! :D Hope to see you around!
And wanna exchange friend codes? I'll be playing sm4sh the day it's released! :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom