• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New to the Boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

LFL

Smash Journeyman
Hey. I've been trolling this forum since brawl was released and figured i should start posting since I'll be entering my first tournament tomorrow. I've mainly played Toon Link and Marth, but about 2 months ago i picked up Mario and have had more fun than ever. Anyway I'm not sure if there is an "Introduce Yourself" thread, so sorry if I'm wasting a new thread. My tag is LFL, I don't really play wifi because my friends come over and play almost every day, and i live in Vancouver, B.C.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Well at least he knows the rules and stuff and says hes sorry. Anyways welcome to SWF via THE SEXIEST MARIO BOARDS ON THE GOD ****ING PLANET. lol.

Anyways here's intro thread =

http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=107

and here's your first tourney a guide to making most of it

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=216416

And pretty much look at all the stickies on the top of the board and that's the important thing's you'll ever need to read and ****.

Have fun making those kids cry with your cape.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Welcome to the Mario boards. I'm the guy who doesn't get enough credit.
Don't be down, man. You're a cool guy and a pretty good Mario. You're just as important to these boards as any other regular. :)

@LFL: Thanks for the enthusiam on becoming an active member in our community. However, we don't allow threads such as these outside of the Meet and Greet section of our forum. So, this thread will be locked. Good luck at your tourney though. I hope you do good!

EDIT: Hippie got in before the lock and posted a link to the Meet and Greet section and a thread you should definitely read. Check out his links!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom