• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New to Smashboards

Kyle's Style

Smash Rookie
Hi players, I am new to this website, A player in my school told me to make one if I'm trying to get into the scene, his tag is Stranded, me and him live in the same neighborhood and said you guys would have heard of him. Well I use Donkey Kong but I'm interested in playing Yoshi too! Tommy and I play about 2 times a week and I'm pretty serious about getting good so watch out :p, see you guys around, post some DK tips if you know any too!

mixa

Banned via Warnings
i can see cobr releasing fiction with characters inspired by the speziale household

caneut

Smash Ace
implying this isn't just some stranded alt account. i mean, stranded, friends? doesn't he spend 24/7 in his room playing 64 with his brotherss?

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
i can see cobr releasing fiction with characters inspired by the speziale household
don't think it hasn't crossed my mind

the me-sleeping-on-the-couch-while-the-cops-came-to-the-house incident is going to wind up in a story somewhere, just don't know where yet

Sedda

Smash Champion
Stranded? isn't he the scrubby falcon who got rekt by @ clubbadubba clubbadubba ?

lol jk

welcome to the boards bro! glad to see a DK warrior on here

Last edited:

Kyle's Style

Smash Rookie
Really? Nobody plays Donkey Kong? I thought that was Ness lol. "Cobrevolution" I think I have spoke to you before, I may have been at Tommy's when he was on skype with you! Also "Caneut" I can assure you I am no Tommy lol. "Sedda", if this "clubbadubba" player wrecked Tommy he must be really good! I hope I can play you guys soon at a tournament or something.

rjgbadger

Banned via Warnings
there are a few legit dk players around here. zenyore comes to mind at first thought, and frogles has pwned me a good bit as well

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Hello ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Top Bottom