• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New to Smashboards

AuraWielder

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AuraWielder
3DS FC
2363-6821-1127
I decided to make an account here after someone encouraged me on GameFAQs.
Anyway, it's nice to meet you all. I hope the community around here is really friendly and nice.
As for me, my Melee main is Peach, my Brawl main is Falco, and I hope to main Greninja in SSB4.
So, any useful information for a beginner on these boards is much appreciated. :)

Road Death Wheel

Smash Champion
NNID
Kairos-Xman
3DS FC
2406-5636-9789
Well for useful info
You will find that this community is educated but not everybody is friendly.
But you will find the forums that fit you.
My melee main was mario
my brawl was mario
and looking forward to bowser and once again mario xd

TOGOpuff

Jigglyfy the world !
NNID
TOGOpuff
Hey and welcome to the forums :D Don't get discorageous because people doesn't greet you. It's alright. Just lurk what you need, reply to threads and sooner or later you'll get some nice forum friends.
For me, i main Jigglypuff, the one and only pinky master of the wavedash ocean. :jigglypuffmelee::GCD::GCB:

AuraWielder

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AuraWielder
3DS FC
2363-6821-1127
Hey and welcome to the forums :D Don't get discorageous because people doesn't greet you. It's alright. Just lurk what you need, reply to threads and sooner or later you'll get some nice forum friends.
For me, i main Jigglypuff, the one and only pinky master of the wavedash ocean. :jigglypuffmelee::GCD::GCB:
Oh man, agreed. Jigglypuff was one of my best mains in Melee along with Peach, and I was so disappointed when she got nerfed so heavily in Brawl. I hope that SSB4 is kinder to her and gives Jigglypuff her lethal rest back.

D

Deleted member 245254

Oh man, agreed. Jigglypuff was one of my best mains in Melee along with Peach, and I was so disappointed when she got nerfed so heavily in Brawl. I hope that SSB4 is kinder to her and gives Jigglypuff her lethal rest back.
Right now you best be hoping she gets in at all :awesome:

AuraWielder

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AuraWielder
3DS FC
2363-6821-1127
Yeah, I'm a little worried about her getting in. However, she does have veteran status and the bonus of being in all 3 games. She'll probably return.

TOGOpuff

Jigglyfy the world !
NNID
TOGOpuff
Yeah, I'm a little worried about her getting in. However, she does have veteran status and the bonus of being in all 3 games. She'll probably return.
There's no way she won't be there. She's just as famous as pikachu in Hapan and is a must have in the franchise for it to suceed in japan. If she's not there japanese community will go freak crazy.

D

Deleted member 245254

There's no way she won't be there. She's just as famous as pikachu in Hapan and is a must have in the franchise for it to suceed in japan. If she's not there japanese community will go freak crazy.
Um, I wouldn't be so sure of that.

AuraWielder

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AuraWielder
3DS FC
2363-6821-1127
seriously ? Like there's a considerable posibility she won't be tagged in ? o.o I really can't see that happening at all... would be terrible to lose puff imo
Jiggs has veteran status, being in 64, Melee, and Brawl. It's highly unlikely that she would be cut. If she was going to be cut, she probably would've already been cut in Brawl.

Top Bottom