• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New to Smash Boards!

TylerBeyond

Smash Rookie
NNID
GuardianOfHorror
3DS FC
2852-8288-1346
Hey Guys! TylerBeyond here! I've been to only to a few tournaments and my first big tournament is going to be The Big House 4! So any advice on the big tournaments, please let me know! I am also considered the best Sheik main in Indiana! :)

:sheikmelee::sheikmelee::sheikmelee::sheikmelee::sheikmelee::sheikmelee::sheikmelee::sheikmelee::sheik::sheik::4sheik::4sheik::4sheik:

Kidd Ryze

Smash Rookie
NNID
KiddRyze
3DS FC
4639-9938-5875
Cool! It's nice to see new experienced Smash players make accounts on SmashBoards! Welcome aboard, man!

Hokori

Great King of Evil
That's quite the accomplishment if you're the best Sheik in Indiana with only a few tournaments under your belt (granted, dunno how many Sheiks are in the area, etc). Wish you the best at The Big House 4. I'll be watching :)

I've never attended a "big" tournament myself, but I'm sure the experience is more intense with more big names in the community out there. In your shoes, I'd probably go in with the mindset that it's just like any other tournament for the most part, just with more entrants. I'd imagine that staying relaxed will be the biggest thing. Just play your game.

On another note, welcome!

TylerBeyond

Smash Rookie
NNID
GuardianOfHorror
3DS FC
2852-8288-1346
That's quite the accomplishment if you're the best Sheik in Indiana with only a few tournaments under your belt (granted, dunno how many Sheiks are in the area, etc). Wish you the best at The Big House 4. I'll be watching :)

I've never attended a "big" tournament myself, but I'm sure the experience is more intense with more big names in the community out there. In your shoes, I'd probably go in with the mindset that it's just like any other tournament for the most part, just with more entrants. I'd imagine that staying relaxed will be the biggest thing. Just play your game.

On another note, welcome!
Thank you so much! My name in the Big House 4 will be TylerBeyond, Obviously. ;) and also thank you for the advice. I don't get nervous. I zone everything out! :)

Altanic

Smash Apprentice
Welcome to Smashboards! I love this place, and hopefully you will too! Good luck at The Big House :D

Top Bottom