• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New to Project M, character selection

LumpyGravy

Smash Cadet
NNID
shigalev
I play Wolf in Brawl, Greninja in Smash 4, and Jigglypuff in Melee, because they all control space extremely well, are very mobile, and excel at intercepting and punishing approaches and overcommitments. I'd say this sums up my playstyle and preferred traits in a character. I value a strong neutral, good punishes, and good spacing tools over hyper-aggression. Based on this information and the characters I gravitate toward in other Smashes, Is there a Project M character for me?

Thank you.

ECHOnce

Smash Lord
Try Ivy and Kirby. Jiggs is still perfectly viable in PM, too, although you should be prepared to run into floaties more often than in melee.

TheCandyman

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3866-8591-8094
Lucas, Wolf, Ivy, maybe Pit and Falco are all great for that. I would say Lucas a bit less because of the Perfect PKF nerf in 3.6

But Wolf and Ivy definitely because wolf can waveland his blaster for quick movement and neutal with his lasers. Retreating or approaching. And Ivysaur has ravor leaf to help control space and has great spacing because of his vine disjoint with bair, fair, d-tilt, etc

Top Bottom