• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New to forum, need codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidgboogie

Smash Rookie
I've just gotton back to playing brawl, remembering how fun it was. Too bad I don't have any friends that play anymore. I want some friends that are on daily, so any codes would be great. Mine 3222 5651 9970

:phone:

We get quite a lot of these threads of people looking for others to play online like yourself, so I'll just redirect you to a thread where you can find people to play fairly regularly throughout the day. Usually only an hour or so wait tops.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=14789606

Or you could find people at pretty much all times of the day at allisbrawl.com
If you ever get tired of having to always repeat your FC all the time, there is an option in the "User CP" tab near the top of any page. Along the left side will be this box with a link called "Edit Your Details". If you scroll down you can find a place to put your FC code, so it will be displayed on every post underneath your name like mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom