• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New to forum and competitive scene!

Pastel Princess

Smash Rookie
Hey they call me Kumicky. I am new to this wonderful place. ☆〜(ゝ。∂)
My main characters are Peach, she is very flowly and fun and can be palyed very uniquely. (And super cute)
My other main is Villager, he/she is very good at throwing things and fast and can have unique combos.
My other main is Captain Falcon, he is awesome and super stronk.
I joined to meet other people in the community ans wanted to improve my skills. I heard it from searches and other forums. I do not attend tournament I realllllllly want to! I like anime, drawing, and other video games. Other communities I am in is Animal Crossing and art. I live in Michigan and would really love to meet other people around the area to play against and to gain more skills and introduce me to the Michigan Smash group if that exists.

Gladdy07

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gladdy07
3DS FC
3050-7717-2368
Welcome to Smashboards if your bored and ill respond as fast as I can and if not ill step it up.

addtext_com_MjMxNzE5NjM5OTc.jpg

StarForce

Smash Ace
Hyrule, Mushroom, Sarasaland, Nohr Kingdoms
Well isn't this wonderful! Another Peach main. I will create Turnip Nation one day and gather all Peachians under the Heart Banner. Hello and Welcome to Smashboards! My #1 main is Zelda but Peach is nearly tied on first place. Check my sig for my mains. The first 6 are my mains at Smash 4 while the last 3 are my most desired dlc wishes. It's good to see you here. You should check Peach, Villager and Falcon's character threads for pro's tips, videos, Q&A and to find players too who visit there with questions and aims to improve. We are a very good place often polite as can we be. Hope you have fun around. Enjoy your stay and may you remain with us for years to come.

Top Bottom