• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEW to BRAWL need friends NOW.

Travice

Smash Rookie
I just got online with brawl for the first time. Its not as good as melee but it pretty decent. anyway My connection sucks so I'm looking for people to add me and play in private matches or whatever. My friend code is 0132 - 7361- 1601. My skill set in melee is excellent but as i said Brawl is new to me so lets see what happens.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Hey buddy, welcome to Smashboards. :)

Basically what you wanna do in terms of finding people to Brawl with are:

1. Visit the "About Me" section of your profile; and you will see the ability to add your Brawl FC, Wii Number, etc. etc. Editing in your Friend-Code will allow it to appear in your postbit, or the text underneath your name/avatar. This'll make it more convenient for you rather than having to give it out every time. You can also add your main characters for each game in here.

2. Visit Smashboards Arena and request that you are looking to Brawl with someone. Normally you'll be able to find someone to play with shortly.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
While we're at it, I'll take a supermodel girlfriend and a cool million

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
ill be yo bawrl friendz, we can plae teh free fo allis and put itemss on xDDdd

im so exited to play!!!!!1!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111

ill even use meta night, da worst charcter!

KillLock

Smash Lord
Ah I noticed you're in Alberta as well, pretty cool. I'd be down for some games.

Top Bottom