• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New technique for Mii Swordsman?

Sonic Kirby Elric

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sonicfan08
3DS FC
1934-1829-6241
I figured out if you have the Shield Breaker style of neutral special, you can move forward in mid-air. So, say you're launched. You charge the move with :GCB:. While charging hold:GCR: or :GCL:. When the move is released you will move forward and back on stage. Has anyone else seen this?

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
IDK about moving backwards but moving foward is something that Blurring Blade does as it it a knock-off of Marth's Shield Breaker. While it doesn't seem that useful, do you have a video to see Blurring Blade moving backwards?

Unknownkid

Smash Lord
I will like a video of this. I know you can briefly switch directions when charging Sword Launcher (Side B 2). Something Ike cannot do. Though I have not found any application for it.

Top Bottom