• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New tech?

derdian

Smash Cadet
Sorry if this is already known, I looked everywhere and couldn't find anything about it. Also sorry if this is some kind of new technology im not allowed to divulge but w/e

ANYWAYS I was playing vs. plup at our weekly and I'm sure you are all aware of how glitchy the tree is on the fire transformation on ps1 and how it can make you fall through the stage. Well he was on the left side, I was on the right waiting for the stage to return to normal. He decides to be cool and grapple the tree, go under the level and come up on the other side and hit me with an aerial. Now I tried to replicate this with no success, and he did it more than once so it was no accident. Anyone have any idea how to do this? Is this already a known thing? Am I getting arrested for revealing trade secrets? Is plup going to get burned at the stake? Thanks guys

Smash Journeyman
Wow, I've never seen that glitch happen without the player dying loooool

also, this shouldn't be specific to Samus, should it? Though maybe you have to prevent yourself from going fully under the stage (since the stage should be solid from below... hopefully), and that's hard to do with other characters?

I dunno unless I see a video lol

Top Bottom