• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Stage Approaching: Silent Hill

peeup

Smash Lord
Silent Hill: Shattered Memories was the franchise's first foray into the Nintendosphere. I think the shift to the icy nightmare could make for some pretty cool stage effects.

It would start as a pretty normal stage, just a big platform. Maybe some piles of snow that you could jump on or hide behind. But after a while, everything starts to change. The background becomes dark, the stage ices over, and you hear haunting shrieks. Now that the stage is all icy, traction is drastically lowered, and tripping has a chance of happening if you try to dash in the opposite direction you're facing. Also, raw shocks could scurry across the stage, latching on to people and dealing damage.

A rough idea I came up with in 30 seconds, but I feel like the potential's there. Go forth and make suggestions.

Top Bottom