• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New SSBU GC controllers feel a little stiff, is that normal?

MG_3989

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-8397-3391-6411
Ok so I skipped over Smash 4 to Ultimate and in Brawl I remember all my controllers being very warn in. Do new GC controllers always start off as stiff and then break in slowly or is the stiffness new to the SSBU GC controllers? I literally haven’t had a new GC controller in about 10 years so I don’t remember what they’re supposed to feel like new. Don’t get me wrong, I really like the controller I just hope it will break in nicely.

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
I've had mine since launch and it has broken in nicely.

MG_3989

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-8397-3391-6411
Yeah I’ve only been using mine for about a day so I guess I can’t expect it to be completely broken in yet. I just haven’t used a GC controller in so long and I know they’re not supposed to feel this stiff (especially coming from the Power A wireless GC controller I was using in the mean time which was much softer)

Last edited:

PadWarrior

Smash Ace
NNID
Smasboards suck
I’ve had the new one since November and it still feels really stiff. I ended up going back to my smash u controller.

Top Bottom