• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Sonic technique?

sh1nebl1nd

Smash Rookie
Possibly the most useless technique, or already discovered.

You can cancel your charged down B right into an up B which makes about 14 damage if it connects (you press up B as soon as you release down B) and leaves you high flying in the air....

I guess this is good if you feel down B leaves you too vulnerable, or if you want to fake an opponent out. Yeah, but I guess knowledge is power.

If this technique hasn't been discovered, I officially name is ****-charging.

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
I haven't seen or heard of this anywhere so if it's true kudos to you. Doesn't really need a name though, it's just up-b out of down-b.
Since here in the Sonic Forum we love to make Street Fighter references we can call it... flash kick.

Lyoncet

Smash Apprentice
As far as I know, nothing of that sort has been reported. When you move upwards, is it as in a normal jump but in spindash mode, or is it an actual spring upwards with damage attached.

If it's the former, I think it's already well-known (and you can also do it just by pressing jump while charging). If not though, kudos!

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
So what, we got the "parry" b-move, the "reverse hadoukan" edge grab and now this "flash kick."

Let's just rename him Super Street Sonic and be done with it :O

Top Bottom