• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smasher Here.

NitroJS

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm Nitro.
I played melee when I was younger, but not very seriously, and recentlty a couple friends and I have gotten back in to it, as well as Project M, so I decided to finally get an account.
Anywho, as for my main in Melee I played mostly Kirby/Jigglypuff/Fox, but primarily Jigglypuff. I kind of skipped over brawl, didn't play much. But in PM I discovered Kirbys new found strengths, dropped Puff, and I'm attempting to replace Fox with Wolf. I'm looking for another good secondary or two for PM, so if you have any suggestions please reply :3
The only tournaments I've been to are the ones that my friends and I host, no actual tournaments, but I hope to go to some bigger tournaments at some point.

So yeah, hope to see you guys around :D

Top Bottom