• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**New** Smash FU Test Server #1!

How is this server's lag for you?

• as laggy as last server. we can do better, new service ASAP.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • a bit more LAG than last server. new service ASAP.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
Test Server 1: 168.235.67.65:27888

Smash FU is getting a NEW HOME in New York!

As per this thread I have made a new server for test purposes in New York. Time to test LAG/server load/etc.

FOR THE TESTING PERIOD, the "OLD" Smash FU server (104.131.44.48:27888) will be OFFLINE.

If another service is needed for testing (aka if too many people say "this new server lags/sucks", etc), it will be posted in it's own thread as per POLLing each server to note the individual players' experiences. maximum test time for a server will be anywhere from 2days to 3 weeks for lag evaluation by users.

please comment if you have any questions, concerns or suggestions!

Last edited:

Uair

Banned via Warnings
You should have left the old server up while you test the new server and change your intro.

It's nearly 12am on a workday, and not a single person on kaillera.

nickthename

Smash Apprentice
Works fine for me, and my ping is 1 lower, so that's nice. I didn't have any lag playing briefly by myself, but that doesn't seem like a great test.

Top Bottom