• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U New Smash 4 Glitch

WindShineZ

Smash Cadet
NNID
iAmZ97
So I was just playing casuals with my friends online a minute ago and we had smash ball on and items on and everything. We were playing as :4zelda::4bowser::4myfriends: and Bowser had the smash ball at least 10 times. We eventually got it to glitch the graphics and have it look like someone had the smash ball when clearly nobody did. I couldn't save the replay because it was 99 stock and said the replay was too long to be saved but when it started everyone lagged out. Pretty weird but it looked very cool!

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Interesting. Bit of a shame that you don't have it recorded.

On a side note, this thread should probably be locked since it lacks substance and it didn't need to be made to begin with. No offense.

Last edited:

WindShineZ

Smash Cadet
NNID
iAmZ97
General discussion and I found something so I thought I'd post about it. If anyone wants to re-enact it they can, wish I got it recorded tho

Top Bottom