• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Shine thing

angelspe3d

Smash Journeyman
i dont see it posted, even tho its not that usefull maybe for an edge guard i dunno but heres wat it is..... holding down tap b jump tap b jump tab b Etc..... u do it wehile holding down if ur timing is good it is like a wave shine but not as fast.... pretty fun to do

Hold Down + B then X + B then X+ B then X= fun to do and maybe a good mind game

i dunno try it and tell me if u can do it if u dont understand me then ill post a video

angelspe3d

Smash Journeyman
some one try it out tell me what u thin if u cant do it.... just practice using ur index and middle finger tapping x and b ull get it

InfiniteGXT

Smash Journeyman
That just made me think of an even better edge guard. Just SHFFL Dair>Shine(pillar) repeatedly while your opponent is on the edge and they will have a hard time getting back up. If they try to hit you they risk getting spiked. But the best edge guard for falco is a simple Dsmash.

angelspe3d

Smash Journeyman
ummm i dunno like u can shine jump out shine and not move still on the ground n stuff its sick i dunno ill put a vid up sum day

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
Punctuation and grammar help people better understand the message you are trying to convey. Also, if you are trying to edge guard with the Shine, your only good option is to jc it into a Dair and land on the platform. Also, at Infinite, that pillaring thing sounds interesting.

Top Bottom